PDA

View Full Version : Thurso Youth Club FC needs your help

Moonboots
22-Feb-08, 18:18
We are currently registered for the Kit for Kids Promotion in the Daily Record and Sunday Mail.

We need your help to collect as many tokens as you can.
These will be published starting tomorrow to get a new Strip for one of our Youth team.

We have collection boxes available at Frazers Supermarket, Co-op, Tesco and now Pennyland Primary.
This list will become greater once we have more collection boxes.

Please check the poster below for more details.
Pictures of the team will shortly be in the newspaper as well.

http://freespace.virgin.net/paul.reid/kits4kids/tycleaflet.jpg

Kind Regards and Thanks in advance
Paul Reid
Thurso Youth Club FC Coach

Moonboots
23-Feb-08, 10:41
Todays the day to start collecting your tokens to help us get a new strip for our team

Moonboots
24-Feb-08, 14:30
Could we get this is a sticky so i do not need to bump it up the whole time thanks

Moonboots
27-Feb-08, 17:20
Just a bump up to provide a reminder

Moonboots
02-Mar-08, 15:30
Check out the Sunday Mail today (2nd March).

We are in the press looking for support so show us that you care for the community and help us reach our target.

Moonboots
02-May-08, 09:32
Hi all,

As you already know the Thurso Youth Club Football Team are trying to get enough tokens for a new set of strips through the Daily Record Kits for Kids Promotion.

There is a massive 10 bonus tokens in the Daily Record today!!!!!!!!!!
These 10 tokens would go along way to make our target..... Please help us.

I would like to advise that we only have a week to collect the tokens so we know if we have made the target or not.

If you have any tokens for us then could you please send them to the address below thanks.

Paul Reid
Thurso Youth Club FC
5 Holborn Avenue
Thurso
Caithness
KW14 7JR

If you are unable to send them. Please get in touch on 01847 893593 to arrange collection or place them in our collection boxes which are located in Thurso Co-op, Springpark Co-op, R.S. McColls (Ormlie Shop) and Frazers Supermarket.

Thank you for your great efforts so far and you kind support.

Kind Regards

Paul Reid
TYC FC Coach

Moonboots
08-May-08, 18:33
If anyone has Kits for Kids Tokens from the Daily Record and are given them to Thurso Youth Club then could you please email me on paul.reid@virgin.net with your total or you can also PM me with the total.

The reason why i am asking this is that the deadline is tomorrow (Friday) for the totals.
I am needing to provide an answer to see if we will have enough to get the full package.

Thanks and Kind Regards

Paul Reid
TYC FC Coach

sweetpea
08-May-08, 23:55
If anyone has Kits for Kids Tokens from the Daily Record and are given them to Thurso Youth Club then could you please email me on paul.reid@virgin.net with your total or you can also PM me with the total.

The reason why i am asking this is that the deadline is tomorrow (Friday) for the totals.
I am needing to provide an answer to see if we will have enough to get the full package.

Thanks and Kind Regards Paul Reid
TYC FC Coach

Eh Moonboots, sorry but I don't buy papers, if I did I would collect the tokens but hope you get enough for a kit for the bairns!
sweetpea

Moonboots
09-May-08, 09:42
Thanks sweetpea.

We only need another 200 tokens to reach our target so hopefully i will get them today.

Thanks again