PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone seen Wally?

KCI
21-Feb-08, 18:52
My beautiful cat has gone missing. I'm trying not to panic, but he's usually home by now.

He is a really big cat - dark grey and white in colour. He is quite timid, and has a loud meow! He has beautiful big yellow eyes.

He's gone missing from the Willowbank area in Wick, but could be in Henrietta Street/Corner Crescent/Baronswell area.

Just wondered if anyone has seen him wandering around.......maybe you could check your shed/greenhouse/garage, as he could have wandered in there.

If anyone has seen him, could you let me know? Even if it's bad news, please let me know.

Thank you.

nanoo
21-Feb-08, 22:13
So sorry to read that Wally is missing KCI, i certainly hope that he has just this once lost trace of time and he will be home again soon. Keep us up to date about him will you? i have cats of my own, so i know only to well how you are feeling just now. :~(

carasmam
21-Feb-08, 22:22
I am keeping an eye out as I am in your area. Keep us updated

KCI
22-Feb-08, 00:12
He's back!

Thanks very much for your replies. I've been out looking for him, and found him in someone's garden. I could hear him meowing, but it was so dark, I couldn't see him!

Anyway, he's a bit muddy, but he's finally had his tea, and is fast asleep now, so panic over!

I always said I would never have an outdoor cat, because I worry so much about them! Didn't really have a choice with this one though - he just moved in! :roll::D

carasmam
22-Feb-08, 00:43
Glad he's back, dirty wee stop out, worrying you like that :lol:

Liz
22-Feb-08, 13:47
Sorry didn't see this before as have the awful Norovirus!:(

I am so relieved that Wally is home as know how much you care for him.

It is probably the high winds which stopped him coming home as this happened to Charly my cat once on a really stormy night and I found him under a neighbour's hedge.

KCI
22-Feb-08, 14:10
Hi Liz,

Yeah, I was so relieved to find him. He always comes home before 4pm, expecting his tea, so I started panicking when he didn't turn up! I must have looked like a right idiot, wandering about in the dark, shouting "Wally, where are you".......never mind! It was worth it.

Sorry to hear you are having pc probs.

DeHaviLand
22-Feb-08, 15:14
Hi Liz,

Yeah, I was so relieved to find him. He always comes home before 4pm, expecting his tea, so I started panicking when he didn't turn up! I must have looked like a right idiot, wandering about in the dark, shouting "Wally, where are you".......never mind! It was worth it.

Sorry to hear you are having pc probs.

Lol, I think thats a human virus, rather than pc. Particularly nasty bug thats been about for a few months. Thanks for the laugh tho, and I'm glad you found Wally:)

carasmam
22-Feb-08, 16:00
Poor Liz, hope your feeling better soon. I shouldn't laugh but KCI you cracked me up [lol]

nanoo
22-Feb-08, 16:24
He's back!

Thanks very much for your replies. I've been out looking for him, and found him in someone's garden. I could hear him meowing, but it was so dark, I couldn't see him!

Anyway, he's a bit muddy, but he's finally had his tea, and is fast asleep now, so panic over!

I always said I would never have an outdoor cat, because I worry so much about them! Didn't really have a choice with this one though - he just moved in! :roll::DThat's Fantastic news KCI, so glad Wally is home and playing on all the affaction being shown to him now, i've no doubt. I'm cracking up here just thinking of you out last night shouting for him, did you get any strange looks? te he.

carasmam
22-Feb-08, 16:28
That's Fantastic news KCI, so glad Wally is home and playing on all the affaction being shown to him now, i've no doubt. I'm cracking up here just thinking of you out last night shouting for him, did you get any strange looks? te he.

I suppose it's situations like that when it has paid off to think carefully before naming a pet. It could have been something much worse than Wally she had to be shouting :lol:

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 16:31
Glad you have found him!

KCI
22-Feb-08, 16:39
Lol, I think thats a human virus, rather than pc. Particularly nasty bug thats been about for a few months. Thanks for the laugh tho, and I'm glad you found Wally:)

:o LOL!

OK, OK!!! I'm having such a bad day, and I'm so used to Liz telling me she has a pc prob - I just quickly saw the virus part, and ..........Oh, never mind! I'm off to hide in a corner somewhere!

Sorry Liz. *Ahem* I hope you feel better soon.

Liz
22-Feb-08, 18:13
LOL!

OK, OK!!! I'm having such a bad day, and I'm so used to Liz telling me she has a pc prob - I just quickly saw the virus part, and ..........Oh, never mind! I'm off to hide in a corner somewhere!

Sorry Liz. *Ahem* I hope you feel better soon.

That's ok! Your've forgiven!:lol:

I wish it was my puter which was throwing up!!!!:confused

Hope you didn't feel too much of a wally shouting for Wally!

nanoo
22-Feb-08, 18:17

I wish it was my puter which was throwing up!!!!:confused

Hope you didn't feel too much of a wally shouting for Wally!Ohhhhh nice to see your on the ball today Liz. Hope you are keeping better.

KCI
22-Feb-08, 18:35
That's Fantastic news KCI, so glad Wally is home and playing on all the affaction being shown to him now, i've no doubt. I'm cracking up here just thinking of you out last night shouting for him, did you get any strange looks? te he.

Aye, I'm so relieved that Wally is back, but I am thinking about changing his name!

When I was shouting "Wally" in the dark last night, I could see a couple of lads in front of me, turning round every time I shouted........I think they thought I was shouting at them!

Wally has a lot to answer for - although you wouldn't think it. He's fast asleep in his bed at the moment, with a hot water bottle! :roll:

KCI
22-Feb-08, 18:37

I wish it was my puter which was throwing up!!!!

Hope you didn't feel too much of a wally shouting for Wally!

Aww, you are so forgiving, Liz! Check your pm's by the way!
And yes, I did feel like a Wally, so I'm sure that will make you feel better! :Razz

Liz
22-Feb-08, 18:43
Ohhhhh nice to see your on the ball today Liz. Hope you are keeping better.

Trying to take my mind off wanting to throw up!!!!

The nausea is the worst thing just now as I can't get to sleep for it.
Any remedies?
I'm trying Barley Sugar but not sure whether that helps?

The problem is I can't face drinking let alone eating.

Dadie
22-Feb-08, 19:01
Liz

just sip at a glass of water not to cold tepid is fine as if its to cold it will hit the bottom of your stomach and come back up again plain food like dry toast if you can face it and disinfect everything in sight loo handle, door handles, keypad etc to stop yourself reinfecting yourself apart from that plenty of hand washing and sleep you should be ok in a day or two!