PDA

View Full Version : Everyone Look

rob16d
21-Feb-08, 18:16
Is Anyone Coming Into The Chatroom So We Can Debate About Something Interesting? Lol! It's Located In "flashchat" Up Beside "log Out"....underneath Your Username And Messages?? In The Top Right Hand Corner

rob16d
21-Feb-08, 18:19
Lol Take It That's A No Then?

Saveman
21-Feb-08, 18:24
Now listen here sonny jim, you think you can come on here with enthusaism and the vigor of youth and just post threads for the fun of it??

Well let me tell you something! I used to come here when it was all just fields!

We Org ogres are not to be trifled with, now be on your way before I read you the riot act!

BTW......welcome to the Org....the above is an automatic response message...er...generated from my....emm....keyboard........:o

Chligh
21-Feb-08, 21:06
Well Robo1 whoever was there thought I WAS NUTS11

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 10:18
Now listen here sonny jim, you think you can come on here with enthusaism and the vigor of youth and just post threads for the fun of it??

Well let me tell you something! I used to come here when it was all just fields!

We Org ogres are not to be trifled with, now be on your way before I read you the riot act!

BTW......welcome to the Org....the above is an automatic response message...er...generated from my....emm....keyboard........

I'm scared :~(

I thought the people here were nice?

Hehe no worries, cheers for the welcome. I was just hoping for a live debate in the chatroom on various topics. Never mind then :~(

northener
22-Feb-08, 10:48
Ahhh, you are not wise to the ways of the .Org, o young and foolish one.

To indulge in live combat is a serious undertaking for even the Grand Masters of the .Org, o wispy-chinned one.

To clash with such Titans without having the Golden Shield of Wikipedia to protect you will result in an ignoble and foolish death.

Better to walk quietly behind the Wise Ones for a while before taking up the mantle of an .Org Warrior.

;)

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 10:51
Hehe! Cheers northener!

Will watch and learn from the masters!

silverfox57
22-Feb-08, 11:10
hi is it the winter blues? as seems as some old and new members have chip on there shoulder, live and let live. the wise ones could show by example .as everyone started them same,or maybe not?

Flair
22-Feb-08, 11:27
hi is it the winter blues? as seems as some old and new members have chip on there shoulder, live and let live. the wise ones could show by example .as everyone started them same,or maybe not?

Perhaps, but if people have chips on their shoulders around here it's usually because someone else has put it there by acting smart and cocky or due to a comment more than anything else.

Torvaig
22-Feb-08, 11:34
Hi Rob16d......see how a perfectly sane invitation can descend into anarchy! :lol:

I don't think many folks go into the chatroom during the day but keep your eyes open come evening and sneak in when they are not looking....I'm sure you'll make many friends.

I think I've only been in once; my poor grey cells are slowing down now and I'm usually posting an answer when the question is way back in the conversation!

Good luck!

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 11:40
Hi Rob16d......see how a perfectly sane invitation can descend into anarchy! :lol:

I don't think many folks go into the chatroom during the day but keep your eyes open come evening and sneak in when they are not looking....I'm sure you'll make many friends.

I think I've only been in once; my poor grey cells are slowing down now and I'm usually posting an answer when the question is way back in the conversation!

Good luck!

hehe i know, i've been shouted at :'( cheers for the enthusiasm!

northener
22-Feb-08, 12:22
Ahhh, you are not wise to the ways of the .Org, o young and foolish one.

To indulge in live combat is a serious undertaking for even the Grand Masters of the .Org, o wispy-chinned one.

To clash with such Titans without having the Golden Shield of Wikipedia to protect you will result in an ignoble and foolish death.

Better to walk quietly behind the Wise Ones for a while before taking up the mantle of an .Org Warrior.

;)

Ye Gods, I'm quoting myself now:eek:

Don't take the post seriously, Rob........

Torvaig
22-Feb-08, 12:33
Don't think he does Northerner; I think our Rob is very capable of looking after himself; as well as taking advice from the sages of course....:lol:

northener
22-Feb-08, 13:26
Don't think he does Northerner; I think our Rob is very capable of looking after himself; as well as taking advice from the sages of course....:lol:

And advice from Rosemary, and Basil......

karia
22-Feb-08, 13:28
And advice from Rosemary, and Basil......

But don't trust Parsley...he's a lyin':lol:

justine
22-Feb-08, 13:32
But don't trust Parsley...he's a lyin':lol:

You leave parsley out of this,hes an honest type of guy..

Riffman
22-Feb-08, 14:00
What's all this then eh? eh? eh?

Hum, gone all quiet...... :eek:

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 16:20
Don't think he does Northerner; I think our Rob is very capable of looking after himself; as well as taking advice from the sages of course....

Hehe! Don't worry Northener...I didn't take it seriously! Was just playing along.....you of all cyber-sages should know that! :lol:

Torvaig is right......I am very capable of looking after myself! What 16-year-old lad isn't huh? [lol]

Saveman
22-Feb-08, 18:13
,snip>
Torvaig is right......I am very capable of looking after myself! What 16-year-old lad isn't huh? [lol]

Me when I was 16 :(

But thats another story.....

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 00:18
Hehe! Come on tell us the story!

Saveman
23-Feb-08, 19:17
Can't.....this is a family forum.....;)