PDA

View Full Version : holidays

bobbyrussell09
21-Feb-08, 11:50
what do u all get up to on ur holidays from work if u dont go anywhere?

xx_chickie
21-Feb-08, 12:15
Relax, anyway I can! I hate to admit, but that usually just involves sleeping!

henry20
21-Feb-08, 12:16
I usually don't do much, get bored and end up going to work - and thats just on my days off.

So for actual holidays this year, at start of June I am going to my sisters for a couple of days before flying out for a week in Portugal with hubby, then at end of June I am going on holiday with a friend and her son for a week in Majorca.

Back to visit my sister in September. I like to go to all the little villages around where she is and finding different things in the shops.

Flair
21-Feb-08, 12:30
Well if I'm not doing work of any kind, I'm usually not doing anything. It's really boring, got to try and find things to do. But that's really difficult since I've got less choice than a Welsh chippie. :roll:

riggerboy
21-Feb-08, 12:35
we are very fortunate to own a caravan at blackrock park, most lovely, spend as much time there as possible, weekends when not working, school holidays,

Dusty
21-Feb-08, 14:52
Try to get up to Caithness.

DeHaviLand
21-Feb-08, 14:55
This week, I'm staying at home and collecting Caithness.Org infraction points:roll:. Its a new hobby of mine, dont know how long I can make it last tho.;)

lassieinfife
21-Feb-08, 14:58
Am on holiday from next monday for 2 weeks will be decorating and hopefully gardening

honey
21-Feb-08, 14:58
i usually save my holidays for either coming to Thurso, or for when my Mam is coming to visit me. We are going to try to get down to London this year though, my eldest is really into dinosaurs, so we want to take him to the natural history museum..

Dadie
21-Feb-08, 15:54
decorating or when i go on holiday from work soon trying to get some rest at home waiting for this baby to arrive i might go to inverness shopping or take the dog somewhere different for walks (dunnethead, duncansby or loch morlich) but thats about it!

rob16d
21-Feb-08, 15:56
be bored :(

balto
21-Feb-08, 15:57
we are of on our first ever holiday this year after being together for 15 years, the kids are so excited, we are heading to craig tara in ayr(haven) oh i just cant wait to see the kids faces, well worth the money and the overtime the other half has to put in to pay for it.[lol][lol]

catnip
21-Feb-08, 20:24
I am on holiday just now and I will be doing housework and helping Snarfer with the decorating (well the bits I can reach anyway)

trix
21-Feb-08, 20:36
holidays?? what are they?? i da think i wis even oot o' weik last year!!

iss year im planin orkney for beltane, ma witchfest in july an twa days til amsterdam wi ma lil brir in june.....

ats if i can get 'e time off :roll:

enjoys yer days off catnip ;) x

dessie
21-Feb-08, 20:38
i got two weeks of in march so i think i will count the days we have of rain lol

Highland Laddie
21-Feb-08, 20:40
I'm on 3 weeks holiday just now, got another 3 weeks booked for April, 3 weeks in July 3 weeks in September, and that leaves me with 3 weeks to play with.