PDA

View Full Version : Lost Bangle

LPCOGIE
21-Feb-08, 00:17
This is probably a long shot, but relying on the good nature of Caithness folk, I just wanted to post on this forum to say that I lost a gold torque bangle yesterday, most likely in Wick, but possibly on returning to Thurso. This holds great sentimental value to me, so if anyone were to notice it lying anywhere and has picked it up, I would be extremely grateful if they could let me know. Thanks a lot.

rob16d
21-Feb-08, 11:27
Sorry to hear that, I really hope it is returned soon!

ashaw1
21-Feb-08, 13:34
Have you tried the police station? I know people round here can be quite good at handing things in to them!

LPCOGIE
21-Feb-08, 14:44
yeah, I have .... thanks... just hope by some miracle it turns up somewhere! thanks again to you both.

rob16d
21-Feb-08, 16:34
perhaps you should post what area of wick and/or thurso you think it may have been dropped in? i just hope to god some druggy scum hasn't found it and sold it for his next fix! makes my blood boil!

LPCOGIE
21-Feb-08, 20:57
i was in owen place working, as well as around the town centre and tescos in wick, and really just around the princes st/town's square area in thurso. it really has no great monetary value, just extreme sentimental value as it was a gift from my grandparents a good few years ago.. i usually guard it with my life, so really have no idea how it managed to slide off. thanks for your suggestions.. much appreciated.

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 10:31
Well I hope everyone keeps their eyes peeled. I really hope someone finds it and hands it in.

LPCOGIE
23-Feb-08, 12:53
Thanks Rob16D..... your concern is very much appreciated..

rob16d
23-Feb-08, 12:56
Let us know if it's found/

Rheghead
23-Feb-08, 22:41
This is probably a long shot, but relying on the good nature of Caithness folk, I just wanted to post on this forum to say that I lost a gold torque bangle yesterday, most likely in Wick, but possibly on returning to Thurso. This holds great sentimental value to me, so if anyone were to notice it lying anywhere and has picked it up, I would be extremely grateful if they could let me know. Thanks a lot.

I hope you find your bangle. I thought I had lost a watch for weeks and I looked high and low for it. The last place I looked was in the car, have a real good look down the pockets and footwell of the car if you went in one.

Chances are you lost it while you were moving awkwardly (bending down, getting in a car, getting on a bus etc) rather than walking etc.

Good luck!

Bobinovich
23-Feb-08, 22:50
NOTE: Two threads were merged but it made no sense whatsoever so they've been de-merged again.

footie chick
23-Feb-08, 22:56
Don't give up hope my daughter left her mobile phone in a cinema in Glasgow went back the following day hadn't been handed in. :~(

Left our name and number and two days later phone delivered back home. {first instincts were that there aren't that many honest people in the world} THERE ARE.
Really hope you find bracelet soon {I hate misplacing anything}

LPCOGIE
25-Feb-08, 23:24
Still no joy.. but I am not giving up hope!! Thanks a lot for all your suggestions and concern... I will keep you posted!