PDA

View Full Version : Caithness Cats Protection

rob16d
20-Feb-08, 21:16
I can't give anything but praise to the CCP!!! They are SO helpful and are available for ANY cat enquiries you may have! Neutering costs are helped with in some cases. I defiantley recommend going to them if you are looking for a cat OR kitten. My kitten is a 3 month old grey and white male....absolutely adorable! He was found abandonned at harpsdale.....I feel so happy I can give him a lovely home with myself and Smudge (my other kitty, 7 months old and he's black and white!). They get on like brothers!

Liz
20-Feb-08, 23:12
Aaaaawww thanks Rob! It is so nice to be appreciated!:lol:

I was so very sorry about Tilly but thanks for giving this wee fella a lovely home.
Smudge is such a wee sweety as he welcomed them both.

luskentyre
22-Feb-08, 03:45
Thank you Rob :-)

I was so sorry to hear about Tilly as well, but I'm glad Smudge has a new companion. They've both got a good home.

rob16d
22-Feb-08, 10:23
Thank you Rob :-)

I was so sorry to hear about Tilly as well, but I'm glad Smudge has a new companion. They've both got a good home.

Aww, thanks. :)

I'm hopefully gonna get some pics up here of them asap. Wait 'til you see the new kitten, he is SO adorable! He's got a cute mioaw as well... he's a wee bandit!

Jenni
01-Mar-08, 00:27
Hi Rob

I hope your kittens have settled in well. I adopted a cat from Caithness Cats Protection last October and he is adorable. He is so friendly and loves lots of cuddles. Someone bought him a little play tunnel with a toy mouse attached but he doesn't like it. If you think your kittens would like it you can have it.

Cheers
Jenni

fuzz24
01-Mar-08, 01:11
Hi i also got my cat from CCP,from Dunbeath the story we were told was that Tango had never had a family and didn't get on with cats or dogs, but i can Happily say he lives in complete harmony with two dogs and two kids and is best buds with my neighbours cat!! Thank you so much he is a real darling and a blessing to this family.:D

rob16d
01-Mar-08, 10:54
Hi Rob

I hope your kittens have settled in well. I adopted a cat from Caithness Cats Protection last October and he is adorable. He is so friendly and loves lots of cuddles. Someone bought him a little play tunnel with a toy mouse attached but he doesn't like it. If you think your kittens would like it you can have it.

Cheers
Jenni

Awwww, just like my kitties, the jump on my knee and miaow demandingly at me! That would be great, cheers! Are you wanting any cash for it? My new kitty (still unnamed) is a hyper wee thing and I don't think he can have enough toys! :). Rob

Liz
01-Mar-08, 13:27
It is so good to hear of how well loved the cats and kittens we have homed are.:D

Makes it all worth while.

I am so glad that Tango is getting on well with other animals. The problem is when they come in as strays we don't know their backgrounds and they can act differently in foster care than they would in a home where they feel more secure.
Also being neutered makes a difference.

Thanks for giving these cats the homes they needed and deserved.

rob16d
01-Mar-08, 13:31
It is so good to hear of how well loved the cats and kittens we have homed are.:D

Makes it all worth while.

I am so glad that Tango is getting on well with other animals. The problem is when they come in as strays we don't know their backgrounds and they can act differently in foster care than they would in a home where they feel more secure.
Also being neutered makes a difference.

Thanks for giving these cats the homes they needed and deserved.

No, Thank-YOU! Now I have a lovely kitten whi I love to bits, will post a pic in a few mins.

Jenni
01-Mar-08, 18:17
Hi Rob

No, I don't want anything for the tunnel. It's no use to my cat as he is terrified of it. Will get it to you soon.

Jenni

ExoticQueen
01-Mar-08, 18:21
No, Thank-YOU! Now I have a lovely kitten whi I love to bits, will post a pic in a few mins.
i love cats used 2 have one called fluffy,dont have cats now just 2 gorgues dogs a lugas terrier charlie and emily a tiny whippet,ur cats are lovely wee souls,ull have many years off company:Razz

rob16d
02-Mar-08, 11:10
Awww I hope so exoticqueen! Thanks, I'll give them a cuddle from everyone!

Jenni that's really good of you- thanks! I'm sure they'll love it! Poor soul being scared of the toy!