PDA

View Full Version : Picture of my village..

cuddlepop
20-Feb-08, 16:00
Portree
http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/2642/dsc00112ka1.jpg
Whats your village look like?

nanoo
20-Feb-08, 17:37
Awww cuddlepop, what a beautiful picture and you live there, lucky you. I've never been to your neck of the woods but i can see the attraction from the photographs you have been posting lately. I had an aunt and uncle (both passed away now) and they spent every holiday and long weekend they had in Skye. They did this all the years of their married lives, i even recall they used to go by motorbike in the early years and then my uncle bought a car. Oh how they loved it.;)

cuddlepop
20-Feb-08, 17:49
Awww cuddlepop, what a beautiful picture and you live there, lucky you. I've never been to your neck of the woods but i can see the attraction from the photographs you have been posting lately. I had an aunt and uncle (both passed away now) and they spent every holiday and long weekend they had in Skye. They did this all the years of their married lives, i even recall they used to go by motorbike in the early years and then my uncle bought a car. Oh how they loved it.;)

The scenery is beautiful but there's not a lot else going for it.:(

I love caithness and thats where we'll eventually live.

Torvaig
20-Feb-08, 19:59
Tell you what CP, shall we do a swop? ;)

Sporran
20-Feb-08, 20:51
Aaah, what an idyllic scene, cuddlepop! Looks picture perfect to me! :cool: Is that taken from your house?

cuddlepop
20-Feb-08, 23:15
Aaah, what an idyllic scene, cuddlepop! Looks picture perfect to me! :cool: Is that taken from your house?

Its heading out of Portree towards Sligahan.
:D

Lolabelle
21-Feb-08, 00:00
Well, Cudddlepop, the scenery is lovely, even if the rest doesn't quite measure up.
I don't know if I can get a picture of my village, as it is sort of all over the place and no real vantage place to get a shot. But you have given me a project. I will try to find a good spot to be able to show you all "North Rothbury" :Razz.