PDA

View Full Version : Scamp has crossed The Rainbow Bridge.

2little2late
20-Feb-08, 02:07
Scamp passed away suddenly on Sunday 17th Feb. We had over 8 years of enjoyment from him. He was rescued from Balmore in Oct. 1999. Little did we know after a bit of research we found out he was a Turkish Van. These cats are pedigrees. But as he was a rescue cat we could not class him as a pedigree.

One consolation is we still have Marmalade, another Turkish Van rescue cat from Balmore. Quite an unusual story about Scamp and Marmalade. But you can read about them both by visiting their website.
Rest in peace Scamp.
http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/purrfection
http://www.caithness.org/photos/petscorner/moggies/scamp.jpg

luskentyre
20-Feb-08, 02:30
So sorry to hear about Scamp... Although it's a very sad time, remember that he had a wonderful life with you, and I'm sure you have lots of fond memories of him.

nanoo
20-Feb-08, 12:55
So sorry 2little2late to hear about Scamp. I know you will miss him very much and so will Marmalade. Perhaps you can console each other and in so doing help each other through things. Bless all of you at this time. :~(

carasmam
20-Feb-08, 13:15
Love the pictures on your page. Especially Scamp in his jammies.
RIP Scamp xx

Liz
20-Feb-08, 15:10
I am so very, very sorry for your loss.:(

It was so good of you to give Scamp (and Marmalade) such a wonderful home and he was lucky to be loved for all these years.

Take care.

unicorn
20-Feb-08, 15:39
he was a lucky kitty who landed firmly on all four paws when you rehomed him. sorry for your loss

cuddlepop
20-Feb-08, 16:26
You gave him all the love in the world and for the past eight years I'm sure you made up for any short comings he'd previously experienced.

Lovely pictures .

Thoughts are with you,

Foxy
20-Feb-08, 19:38
Sorry to hear the sad news about Scamp, my thoughts are with you 2little2late.

rob16d
20-Feb-08, 20:34
I'm really very sorry, I just recently lost a kitten, at least you gave a lovely cat a loving home. Love the website, just shows how well he was cared for.