PDA

View Full Version : Fix my street!

floyed
18-Feb-08, 21:51
Thought this would be of some interest you have a problem with anything in wick put in your postcode and write your problem. There are already enters for wick.

http://www.fixmystreet.com/

ashaw1
18-Feb-08, 22:00
Very good! Didn't even know this existed!

Julia
18-Feb-08, 22:19
I love it! What a great idea

scorrie
18-Feb-08, 22:25
Is there a Fixmyorg site?

If there is, I can safely bet on which user will be placing a report first ;)

ciderally
18-Feb-08, 22:35
thats a good one...gone into fav...cheers

badger
18-Feb-08, 23:25
Brilliant site - gone into my Favourites too. Thanks.

sphinx
19-Feb-08, 00:42
cheers mate will use it.....:D

trix
19-Feb-08, 01:00
cool thread floyed - very interesting ;)

floyed
19-Feb-08, 08:43
Im glad that you all found it interesting, i never knew it existed either came by it by mistake. There a few issues i have dog fouling is one now i can put my point across from the comfort of my home:D

floyed
19-Feb-08, 09:05
Is there a Fixmyorg site?

If there is, I can safely bet on which user will be placing a report first ;)

lol have'nt found that one yet:)

lynne duncan
19-Feb-08, 13:05
this is an interesting website and leading on from it,
could all wickers keep their eyes open and either list here or pm me with any street signs that are missing,
the community council is compiling a list to hand to the council to get signs replaced ie the bottom end of green road has a missing street name
look forward to more being added

Macwull
19-Feb-08, 16:51
Yeah think this site is a good idea, I used it a couple of weeks ago to complain about the amount of dog dirt at the river in wick and I did get a response from the dog warden, so at least it gets looked at, doesn't go unoticed! She says she'l step up patrols but as she covers the whole of caithness she can't be everywhere. She said if you fing any offenders to report it to her and she would try to sort it out.So all good, got a few other issues I plan on bringing up!! :)

floyed
19-Feb-08, 17:36
Im glad people are going to use this site i think its a great idea to. Im starting my list of things i want to put on it and its starting with the pavement going along the bignold park its really bad:D

Bobinovich
19-Feb-08, 23:19
Well I am officially gobsmacked! I used the site to report a nasty pothole outside the Station Apartments on Princes Street in Thurso, went past this morning and there it was - fixed! :eek:

Well done FixMyStreet & congratulations to HRC for their prompt actioning of it.

Julia
19-Feb-08, 23:48
I love it! What a great idea

Seems I acquired some bad rep for the above comment, apparently it's 'pathetic'! Thanks metalattack [lol]

floyed
20-Feb-08, 08:50
Seems I acquired some bad rep for the above comment, apparently it's 'pathetic'! Thanks metalattack [lol]

Never heed him thats a bit rediculous he must have a lot of time on his hands.

By the way Metalattack still waiting for you to start an interesting thread, you say you would go after me:confused

floyed
20-Feb-08, 09:20
Well I am officially gobsmacked! I used the site to report a nasty pothole outside the Station Apartments on Princes Street in Thurso, went past this morning and there it was - fixed! :eek:

Well done FixMyStreet & congratulations to HRC for their prompt actioning of it.

That was fast work indeed, cant wait to see if any of mine get fixed so quick!!

mooncat
21-Feb-08, 11:56
Good Idea but why can poeple report a problem annonimisly...?? surely if they have a problem they should be upfont about who they are..... but still a good idea