PDA

View Full Version : What do you get out of the org.

justine
18-Feb-08, 19:26
Maybe because i am going through what i am, i am having deep thoughts about everything..

So what have you got out of the org since joining..
I have just been explaining this to a friend;) that when i first joined, i found it quite intimidating watching the ongoing discussions,argument,happy momenta and sad..I found it hard to join in as i did not feel part of the community..Over the year i have been here i have gained confidence,in myself,i have learned that it is better to listen to other peoples opinions, and not just believe in your own. How to stand alone and as a community.

I have made friends, and maybe some enemies...But most of all i found a family, that are there if i need them and that makes this place special..I would like to thank all on here and the mods for keeping it a place that i enjoy coming to..

No i am not sucking up, just saying what is in my head..:lol:
The thoughts i have these days are so much clearer and nicer than the ones i was having 2 mths ago, and that is thanks to all my buddies on the org...

nanoo
18-Feb-08, 19:44
Awwwww shucks honey, you say the nicest things.:lol: NOW GET THE KETTLE ON, my cake is the big chocolate eclair, Okay! [lol]

Valerie Campbell
18-Feb-08, 19:48
I get a lot of enjoyment out of it mainly, and information, from the obscure to the serious. I like to see the different characters emerge from the postings too and have made a lot of great contact with people who I otherwise wouldn't know - you know who you are! So I think it's a great cyber community.

ciderally
18-Feb-08, 19:55
my link home ..and its nice to have so many folks you can ask advice ect from
or just run a thought past..im hooked now ..xx

justine
18-Feb-08, 19:59
Awwwww shucks honey, you say the nicest things.:lol: NOW GET THE KETTLE ON, my cake is the big chocolate eclair, Okay! [lol]

Kettles always on nanoo..Would you like the with cream....

floyed
18-Feb-08, 20:58
I geta laugh out of the org always someone coming out with funny comments!! Also love relaxing and looking at the photography forum and also adding some recieps for people to try and finding some new ones for me to try.

silverfox57
18-Feb-08, 21:11
justine as have only been 4 weeks a member,but have read org posts for many years,never had the same time before,as worked day and night ,untill i took ill and have been of work for 4mths,wife at work ,house to my self got fed up ,and joined the happy bunch, have no phds in keyboard but will kept trying,hope to make many new friends,

floyed
18-Feb-08, 21:15
Hey Silverfox we are all your friends on the org:D

balto
18-Feb-08, 21:38
i really enjoy reading all the posts here on the org, there is so many nice folk on here to feels like one big happy family. also enjoy looking at all the pictures from all over caithness. [lol][lol]

bobandag16
18-Feb-08, 22:27
Maybe because i am going through what i am, i am having deep thoughts about everything..

So what have you got out of the org since joining..
I have just been explaining this to a friend;) that when i first joined, i found it quite intimidating watching the ongoing discussions,argument,happy momenta and sad..I found it hard to join in as i did not feel part of the community..Over the year i have been here i have gained confidence,in myself,i have learned that it is better to listen to other peoples opinions, and not just believe in your own. How to stand alone and as a community.

I have made friends, and maybe some enemies...But most of all i found a family, that are there if i need them and that makes this place special..I would like to thank all on here and the mods for keeping it a place that i enjoy coming to..

No i am not sucking up, just saying what is in my head..:lol:
The thoughts i have these days are so much clearer and nicer than the ones i was having 2 mths ago, and that is thanks to all my buddies on the org...
it is what you put in . the best place to keep up to date locally. every one wishes to help.