PDA

View Full Version : Information about Easter Fayre

Lindsay
17-Feb-08, 20:13
Hi To all you .orgers out there,
LETS GET INTO THE EASTER SPIRIT!
I would just like to let you all know that The Portland Arms Hotel is having an Easter Fayre on Sunday 23rd March 2008. There will be various stalls, face painting for the kiddies with a small collection tin, so just put in what you feel and a free easter competition, with prizes for primary school age children. We would like the children to decorate a hard boiled egg anyway they want with whatever they want, it can be as grand or small as you want. Entries are to be at The Portland Arms Hotel, Lybster by 2.30pm on Sunday 23rd March and judging will be at 4pm. Please ensure that your name, age and contact details are submitted with your egg. Good Luck to all!!!

Lindsay
24-Feb-08, 10:18
...........bump, sorry guys

BRIE
25-Feb-08, 17:57
what time does it start lindsey

Lindsay
26-Feb-08, 17:22
HI Brie,

Starts at 12 noon and finishes at 4pm
Thanks Lindsay

Lindsay
13-Mar-08, 21:45
Hi To all,

Just to let you know that all the stalls have been taken for The Portland Arms Easter Fayre. Thank you to everyone who email and Pm`d for a table. We have 20 tables in all so should make for a good day. You are all welcome to come and have a browse.

balto
13-Mar-08, 22:31
hey just to jump on the band wagon thurso st andrews cadets are having an easter fayre this saturday in mount plesant school thurso it starts at 12 easter bonnet and egg competition plus the usual baking and stuff.

ABC
14-Mar-08, 13:42
Hi Balto

What time is it on to?

balto
14-Mar-08, 15:14
Hi Balto

What time is it on to?hey not 2 sure, the kids came home with notes, i think it is 2 . i have to work if not i think i would have gone as the kids from the cadets in st andrews have put in a lot of work getting everything ready.

ABC
14-Mar-08, 16:33
I take it from what you are saying that the Cadets (children) have done the majority of organising? Thats great lets hope they get a good turn out seeing as they have put so much work into it.