PDA

View Full Version : Wedding Fayre

philupmaboug
17-Feb-08, 15:04
Does anyone know where and when the next wedding fayre in Caithness will be? I think the Portland Arms did one last year but I'm not sure who organises the whole thing?

Ash
17-Feb-08, 16:53
its the 9th march 12- 4 portland arms

cant wait for it

Lindsay
17-Feb-08, 21:13
Hi There,

The wedding Fayre is at the Portland Arms Hotel on Sunday the 9th March 2008 between 12pm and 4pm. Ann Sutherland deals with all reservations of tables for the fayre. I`m sure she would be delighted to hear from you or if you need more information. Lindsay

sweetpea
17-Feb-08, 21:22
What sort of things will be there? Will there be dresses and photographers and stuff?

Debbie1984
17-Feb-08, 23:35
Yes, photographers, dresses, jewellery, videographer, florists, cake makers. There's usually loads of different stands.

ber219
18-Feb-08, 15:22
Belissima Brides from Inverness are usually there and if anyone is going to the Fayre make sure you visit the stall and speak to Hilda (she owns Belissima Brides). I am getting married in June and went to Belissima Brides in Inverness last year (April) and she was fantastic and knew exactly what would suit me and the dress was ordered then and there. I just picked my dress up 2 weeks ago and I am due back down to get the Bridesmaid dress on the 1st March. I cannot stress how fantastic Belissima Brides are and they always try to make sure that the same dress does not go to the same area i.e. she has a lot of us girls down from Caithness and tries to remember what each one has so that they don't double up in the area.

Ash
18-Feb-08, 15:30
well we have booked the church so cant wait for the fayre, can you just turn up or do you need to call :D

ashaw1
18-Feb-08, 15:46
I will be displaying my 47inch commercial chocolate fountain too if you haven't seen one before! Bring the kids along they will be amazed by it!

Lindsay
18-Feb-08, 16:12
Hi Ash,

All you have to do is turn up its in the function hall

Lindsay

Hibeechick
18-Feb-08, 16:55
I will be displaying my 47inch commercial chocolate fountain too if you haven't seen one before! Bring the kids along they will be amazed by it!

Never mind the kids.. what about us! ha ha

It's a great fayre to go to and could reccommend anyone planning a wedding to go along a look. It's always really busy and lots of lovely things on display!