PDA

View Full Version : Beings from outer space...

justine
17-Feb-08, 14:52
Well we have had the ghosts and nessie so how many think that there is life somewhere alse other than earth.I am not talking about micro-organisms but yes ALIENS..
I am true thinker on this one and there has to be something..I know all the facts point to there not being anything else other than us humans but come on the galaxy has been around a long long time and i cant believe we are the only ones here.Any one else think this....

young_fishin_neep
17-Feb-08, 14:58
i agree, i beleive there is something else out there, i beleive there must be a way into another galaxy theres just no way to prove this :(

kazzii xxx

bluelady
17-Feb-08, 14:58
Aye, e most of em gather inside Skinandis and yer can see them wandering aimlessly in e early hours of the morning outside. :lol:

young_fishin_neep
17-Feb-08, 15:00
Aye, e most of em gather inside Skinandis and yer can see them wandering aimlessly in e early hours of the morning outside. :lol:

lmao thast one way to look at it i supose

kazzii xxxx

justine
17-Feb-08, 15:03
lmao thast one way to look at it i supose

kazzii xxxx

Ok someone call in the MIB and send them to skinandis....I knew there was life other than us humans..........

Gleber2
17-Feb-08, 15:04
Sure hope there's intelligent life out there as there sure does not seem to be much down here.

justine
17-Feb-08, 15:05
i agree, i beleive there is something else out there, i beleive there must be a way into another galaxy theres just no way to prove this :(

kazzii xxx

I think the problem us mere humans have that these aliens dont, is we aint figured out how to get us that far across all those lightyears..They wont share a thing with us....They stingy if you ask me.They know how to travel through space and we dont...............

young_fishin_neep
17-Feb-08, 15:06
I think the problem us mere humans have that these aliens dont, is we aint figured out how to get us that far across all those lightyears..They wont share a thing with us....They stingy if you ask me.They know how to travel through space and we dont...............

i just think we aint a superior enough race lol

even some animals are more intelegent than us

kazzii xxxx

justine
17-Feb-08, 15:12
i just think we aint a superior enough race lol

even some animals are more intelegent than us

kazzii xxxx

You hit the nail on the head..Animals are more intelligent as they dont have to learn to do things, it comes naturally to them..
I wonder if the aliens think that we are a dumb race and thats why they only visit once every millenium...
We should be due a visit as the last one was what 1960s...

young_fishin_neep
17-Feb-08, 15:15
i think we are a dumb race so i dred to think what the aliens think of us :)

i saw on GMTV a couple of weeks ago that the MOD were going to make public every UFO sighting and suposed alien encounter, i supose it would be quite intresting to see how far back they date, i admit that quite a few would be hoaxs but i beleive some would be reall

kazzii xxxxxxxx

justine
17-Feb-08, 15:19
i think we are a dumb race so i dred to think what the aliens think of us :)

i saw on GMTV a couple of weeks ago that the MOD were going to make public every UFO sighting and suposed alien encounter, i supose it would be quite intresting to see how far back they date, i admit that quite a few would be hoaxs but i beleive some would be reall

kazzii xxxxxxxx
Now that supprises me young neep..I didnt think the MOD were into letting us civilians know anything.I talk from experience here as i was born into the army, joined it and then left......I grew up being the daughter of the number 24066012(my fathers no) i dont think i had a name...They dont share much

But yes there are going to be a few hoaxes, many of which will be that obvious it will be stupid, but there are going to be some that are true........

twiglet
17-Feb-08, 15:34

lol, there were some there last night! Wierd, disjointed beings who try but fail to communicate. Have photos to prove it!

On a more serious note, a friend lost 5 hours one night and underwent hypnosis to find out what happened as she couldn't remember. At the time people went looking for her and couldn't find her although she insists that she never left the area. Her dogs were traumatised by something and went potty anytime there was a bright light. Yep , you got it, abducted by aliens. Even she found it hard to believe even though she watched the tape of her hypnosis and still remains sceptical.

young_fishin_neep
17-Feb-08, 15:38
i was quite shocked to hear it to but it will be quite intresting if they do alow it,

lol twiglet, u on bout the back rubber and pucker? lmao

kazzii xxxx

Dusty
17-Feb-08, 15:50
It would be great if someone could provide a provable answer to that question wouldn't it?

It may well be a bit arrogant of us to assume that we are all there is when we can't measure the extent of the environment we are discussing the possiblility of life in.
What are the religious points of view on this subject I wonder?

We always seem to endow the Alien with knowledge and skills superior to our own, perhaps if there are Aliens, they are currently just too undeveloped to be able to contact us (or maybe that's what they want us to believe).

As in Men In Black, perhaps they are already among us, there's a couple of blokes at work who at times do not seem "of this world". [lol]

justine
17-Feb-08, 15:54
It would be great if someone could provide a provable answer to that question wouldn't it?

It may well be a bit arrogant of us to assume that we are all there is when we can't measure the extent of the environment we are discussing the possiblility of life in.
What are the religious points of view on this subject I wonder?

We always seem to endow the Alien with knowledge and skills superior to our own, perhaps if there are Aliens, they are currently just too undeveloped to be able to contact us (or maybe that's what they want us to believe).

As in Men In Black, perhaps they are already among us, there's a couple of blokes at work who at times do not seem "of this world". [lol]

I agree with alot that yu say, but i cant believe they are too undelveloped to contact us.They obviously have the power of flight that we cant do, they are supposed to have travelled lightyears to get here and back...

As for them all ready being here. i agree you only have to look at the managers in tescos to know that..........

Dusty
17-Feb-08, 15:58
As for them all ready being here. i agree you only have to look at the managers in tescos to know that..........

Stop it justine, I nearly wet myself when I read that.

justine
17-Feb-08, 16:00
Stop it justine, I nearly wet myself when I read that.

Sorry dusty.Meant to say homebase, argos....;)

Royster1911
17-Feb-08, 16:23
There IS proof that there is an unpopulated planet in our system. It goes by the name of NUMPTY. Guess where the population of planet NUMPTY has moved to. You can spot them without too much difficulty, normally driving a taxi (some) and cars without indicators (most).:roll:

Cinderella's Shoe
17-Feb-08, 16:23
Don't you think - that with an infinite universe and therefore infinite number of planets - it's just a wee bit arrogant of any one species to assume that they are the only one? Or the best?

Highland Laddie
17-Feb-08, 16:27
Area 51 Groom Lake Air Force Base Lincoln County Nevada

Ricco
17-Feb-08, 17:08
London underground is full of aliens. I experience them every time I go there. Next time you visit try looking at a wierd one and thinking about how wierd the look - they can read your mind and instantly turn round and stare at you.:eek:

superted
17-Feb-08, 17:21
Area 51 Groom Lake Air Force Base Lincoln County Nevada

Was there 2 weeks ago...thought I'd go and have I look when I had a spare day. The only strange thing there are the people who camp outside the gates and fence with their radios and bino's.......:lol:

nanoo
17-Feb-08, 17:28
Sorry dusty.Meant to say homebase, argos....;)Think i might visit Argos or Homebase soon, just to see what an alien looks like, then i can say i've met one Te he.:lol: Seriously though, i used to work for a religeous family who had a jewellery shop, he was also well up in the Gideons. Anyway, one day we were talking about possibility of visitors from another planet and i was quite surprised when he asked me if i had a bible with pictures in it. When i said yes, he asked me if one of them was the ascension of Jesus into heaven, i also said yes to that as well. He described the picture as Jesus being in mid-air with arms outstretched rising in a beam of light and a cloud above. This is exactly the picture i have in my bible, you could have knocked me down with a feather when he said, it was not beyond the realms of possibility that a space ship of some kind was above the cloud beaming Jesus on board, i have to say for a very religeous man he was very open minded about things and a real pleasure to work with as well.

justine
17-Feb-08, 19:15
The russians are supposed to have had a few landings.The americans tried to cover it up....

Dog-eared
18-Feb-08, 01:53
There was a report in the paper today about a guy in wales who had his dog, car and tent abducted by aliens. :eek:

justine
18-Feb-08, 10:55
There was a report in the paper today about a guy in wales who had his dog, car and tent abducted by aliens. :eek:

Did he get them back after a few hours, or was it the whiskey and he just forgot where he parked the car, pitched the tent and left his dog...

TBH
18-Feb-08, 11:32
As for them all ready being here. i agree you only have to look at the managers in tescos to know that..........Some ropey looking managers there right enough, could be shapeshifters, have you tried making contact?:lol:

justine
18-Feb-08, 11:42
Some ropey looking managers there right enough, could be shapeshifters, have you tried making contact?:lol:

Yep but there have not got their translater working. I am not sure what language they speak but it is martian of somekind..

As for them being shapeshifters,i think you could be right, only they got it wrong as they dont look human to me....;)

I do belive the name for them is moronians from the planet " i dont know, i'll just find out for you"

The Angel Of Death
18-Feb-08, 11:53
Well we have had the ghosts and nessie so how many think that there is life somewhere alse other than earth.I am not talking about micro-organisms but yes ALIENS.

Lol given that you live in cairndhuna as well justine you and i are prone to more than the odd "alien" sighting

Remember the truth is out there !!!

justine
18-Feb-08, 12:00
Lol given that you live in cairndhuna as well justine you and i are prone to more than the odd "alien" sighting

Remember the truth is out there !!!

I know, you either see them first thing in the morning or last thing at night, makes me wonder where the hell they go during the daylight hours, Any clues hun.

Highland Laddie
18-Feb-08, 14:57
Surely it would be a sad world if we all looked the same.
people look strange as we perceive them,
i wonder how they perceive us ???.

justine
18-Feb-08, 15:19
Surely it would be a sad world if we all looked the same.
people look strange as we perceive them,
i wonder how they perceive us ???.

Porbably as daft humans that could not get along if we tried...........

sphinx
18-Feb-08, 17:38
yup got to agree there the univerise is a big place and there has to be something other out there than us just look up at the stars and you will get your answer......;)

trix
20-Feb-08, 19:17
i read in an article 'e ither day that they hev found anither galaxy millions o' light years awie, that hes its own sun an moon.....

sayin at, it wis 'e daily star i read it in :roll::lol:

karia
20-Feb-08, 19:22
Ah, that well known tome of Astronomic certitude.......The Daily Star!:D

northener
20-Feb-08, 21:04
Prior to the Industrial age, no-one ever talked about 'aliens' yet there were plenty of mysterious sightings of a religious nature.

I think it's got more to do with our inability to cope with the fact that we don't know as much as we think we do and constantly look for an easy answer to the inexplicable.

Let's be honest, most of the 'Alien' hullabaloo has been created by the entertainment industry and little else.

Now we have to put up with people having 'Angels' as well. How come these Aliens and Angels only appear when they've been given airspace on the telly? I don't recal mass 'Angel' sighting duting the 70's or 80's. It's just a fad for the easily amused to hang on to.

Go back to any period in history and you will find legends and myths regarding the unexplained. The perceived cause may change, but the content of the myths never do.

For example, in many British folklore tales, Faeries are not the cutesy little girlies portrayed by softie Disney type films, but spiteful little gits who have to be treated with the greatest of caution.

One of the common tales about them is that if you follow the light into their world, you will be enraptured by their music and feasting and lose all track of time. When eventually you are returned to the real world you will find that although you feel like you've been away only a couple of hours, many weeks or months have been lost. Sound familiar?

I could use this legend or an 'Alien Spaceship' version every time I go into the Sinclair Bay Hotel.
I feel like I've only been in there for half an hour, when in reality, up to a couple of days may have passed.
I tumble out into the real world, dazed and confused only to find that all my money and my underpants have 'disappeared'. And someone or something has destroyed my memory and removed half my brain cells.

Faeries or Aliens? Who is responsible for my missing hours?

[para]

rob16d
20-Feb-08, 21:08
Try getting a copy of "Probability 1" By Amir Aczel.....it proves that there is other life.....can be picked up off amazon for about 90p!

DeHaviLand
20-Feb-08, 21:50
Try getting a copy of "Probability 1" By Amir Aczel.....it proves that there is other life.....can be picked up off amazon for about 90p!

Proves? Or hypothesises?

George Brims
20-Feb-08, 21:54
Northerner has hit the nail on the head. Anything unfamiliar gets explained in terms of the culture of the time. In the late 18th century people saw fairies all the time, then *once they had appeared in popular fiction, and not before*, people saw flying saucers. Most flying saucer sightings are from the desert areas of the US Southwest. If you've ever been there, and seen the strange desert sky, and particularly met the people who live there, you would realise why. If I lived there I would soon be seeing them too.

More recently, people were persuaded to believe in something called WMDs in Iraq.

northener
20-Feb-08, 22:34

Rob, If you can buy it for as little as 90p, it's hardly flying off the shelves.......I wonder why?;)

karia
20-Feb-08, 22:58
Rob, If you can buy it for as little as 90p, it's hardly flying off the shelves.......I wonder why?;)

Aliens have super glue too!

Can't salute you as fingers seem temporarily stuck together!:confused

scorrie
20-Feb-08, 23:55

And another result is just in:-

If you don't want to know the score, please look away now:-

Probability 1 - Reality 2

Reality progress and will now face God in the Final at Wembley. Extra time and penalties will follow, if necessary, on the day. Unless, of course, God decides otherwise.

Lumberjack
21-Feb-08, 01:25
About 50 years ago my father was on air traffic control duty while serving in the army.
One morning a "blip" appeared on the radar and, by the time the radar had scanned the object again, he noticed it had moved a considerable distance.

Fair enough, the technology back then was a bit more primitive than we are used to today, but he had the presence of mind to activate a tracking device which was linked to a pair of binoculars on the roof to enable you to observe the object. It was a short distance from the control tower to the roof but by the time he got there it had passed from the range of the radar.

He conservatively estimated the speed as between mach 8 and mach 10.
(Approx 6000 - 7500mph.) No mean feat for the 1950's.

He then reported this to his C.O. and was told in no uncertain terms that this incident did not occur, and was not to be reported or recorded in any way shape or form.

Even today we do not have anything that can move at this speed within the atmosphere without burning up, so make of this what you will.

George Brims
21-Feb-08, 03:10
Even today we do not have anything that can move at this speed within the atmosphere without burning up, so make of this what you will.
Actually we probably do. It's just that they don't want to tell us about it, for then they would have to let on how much it COST. [lol]

JAWS
21-Feb-08, 03:57
If we are the only intelligent life form in the Universe then what a waste the whole thing is. I find the concept that we are currently at the pinnacle of life anywhere truly frightening.

If we are the best it can create in 30 billion years then something has gone dreadfully wrong somewhere and that is an absolute certainty.

Does that mean I expect Little Green Men to land at the back of my house anytime? Not in the least, by the time I had drunk that much moonshine I would have already passed out!

sassylass
21-Feb-08, 05:16
About 50 years ago my father was on air traffic control duty while serving in the army.
One morning a "blip" appeared on the radar and, by the time the radar had scanned the object again, he noticed it had moved a considerable distance.

Fair enough, the technology back then was a bit more primitive than we are used to today, but he had the presence of mind to activate a tracking device which was linked to a pair of binoculars on the roof to enable you to observe the object. It was a short distance from the control tower to the roof but by the time he got there it had passed from the range of the radar.

He conservatively estimated the speed as between mach 8 and mach 10.
(Approx 6000 - 7500mph.) No mean feat for the 1950's.

He then reported this to his C.O. and was told in no uncertain terms that this incident did not occur, and was not to be reported or recorded in any way shape or form.

Very interesting. My uncle told a similar story. About that same time, he was a pilot in the Air Force. He told of flying his plane and being passed like he was going backwards by some aircraft. He was a serious man, not a joker or nut, and he knew what he saw.

justine
26-Feb-08, 16:45
Ive got proof.......

http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/02/AlienLawn.jpg