PDA

View Full Version : Found Ginger Cat (Wick)

mooncat
16-Feb-08, 17:51
We found a Ginger and white Tom cat today at the new building site at old wick, he was very thin, he was in a container that was not fully closed, we have taken him home and given him some badly needed food, he is very friendly and considering how long he seems to have been without food ( at least 10days ) not in a bad mood..!!! must be someones cat, very playful and good mannered, currently living in Bower getting his weight back and getting a well deserved comfy sleep, there is no collar, but we will take to the vets for a check ( maybe a micro chip ) please let me know as someone must be missing him.... he has loads of character, he must be missing his home.... but he has good free lodgings for now...

cheers.

binbob
16-Feb-08, 18:02
what a lovely wonerful and kind person you are.
the world could do with more folk like u.
not my cat ,but i hope his owners come forward soon.
if not will u keep him??

mooncat
16-Feb-08, 18:06
Everything we have is a stray or rehomed from cats to dogs to hens ducks geese... etc etc, but he is so petted that he must be someones, would love to find his home as if he were mine Id be missing him.....

Liz
16-Feb-08, 18:51
Someone has reported a ginger and white cat missing.

He was wearing a yellow collar but I suppose this could have come off.

He is ginger with a white chest and has a slit in one of his ears. He answers to the name Casper.

It is so good of you to have taken him home as it doesn't sound like he would have survived if you hadn't found him.:(

carasmam
16-Feb-08, 18:58
Good on you mooncat, wish there were more kind people like you in this world. :) Hope puss is reunited with his/her family soon

mooncat
16-Feb-08, 19:33
Liz I had a good look through the posts and saw that post but there is no collar, and no slit in ear, and he was answering to anything as I had a sachet of food in my hand.... 8-) he is doing well, and very happy, will check the vets for any lost cats notices on Monday... our other cats both waifes, were interested in the smell of us, and the boss cat was sitting in the window with ( what you looking at look or her face )

Liz
16-Feb-08, 19:48
Someone who had a house built in that area reported a ginger and white cat under the floorboards! She had to get a trap to get it out and set it free.
If it is a stray are you able to keep it or would you like Cats Protection to take it into foster care?

mooncat
17-Feb-08, 00:10
That was a different ginger cat, and there wont be a problem with the cat as even if we didnt keep it ( on the cards if its real home not found ) we are being offered alternates..... he is in good hands and going to have a good and warms nights sleep...

Liz
17-Feb-08, 00:29
That is excellent.

Well done again for rescuing him! If everyone was as kind as you we wouldn't have a 'cat problem' in Caithness!

If he hasn't been neutered Cats Protection would pay for this.

nanoo
17-Feb-08, 13:39
Well done mooncat. It never ceases to amaze me the kind hearted people that put themselves forward for an animal in distress. Looks like the ginger cat has already landed firmly on his feet, whatever the out come of his owner turning up. Once again, well done you. ;)

mooncat
18-Feb-08, 21:31
Found the owners...... 8-) he is off back home for some badly needed TLC....!!!!

lady penelope
18-Feb-08, 21:47
So glad there's a happy ending. It's lovely you care.:)

Liz
18-Feb-08, 23:00
Oh that is excellent news!!! Well done you!:lol:

carasmam
19-Feb-08, 20:39
Oh I missed this yesterday !! Glad puss has been reunited with his family. I like happy endings :cool:

nanoo
20-Feb-08, 17:51
Ooooohhhhh i do love a happy ending.:lol: