PDA

View Full Version : Trust

Solus
15-Feb-08, 20:53
This maybe should be in the recommendations, but its more to do with trust,

I needed to get my central heating tank refilled as it was getting low. I called Simpsons and explained that I am a new customer and how do I go about opening an account with them. I was told that newly opened accounts require a deposit or pay the driver when he is filling the tank, I never had a problem with this and understood their reasoning. Unfortunatly they do not take credit or debit cards so I said i would pop in first thing in the morning drop off a deposit and pay the outstanding balance to the driver. Now this was at 4.30 pm yesterday ( Thursday ) got out of bed this morning showered and down stairs by 8.30 and there was a slip from Simpsons in the letter box, they must have filled my tank while i was in the shower, without waiting for their deposit.
Nice to see that there is some trust in the world and good service, I popped in sharpish and paid them.

Well done ! :)

TanyaHorne
15-Feb-08, 21:04
They are great, we always use them and always get our oil before we expect it to arrive.

Tugmistress
15-Feb-08, 21:05
Nice one solus and nice one Simpsons :D

Whitewater
15-Feb-08, 21:32
I've always taken my oil from Simpsons, they have always been very obliging when asked for an urgent delivery on the occasions when my tank has been almost empty. I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone.

hotrod4
16-Feb-08, 07:17
What a great advert for local business.
Its a shame more business' dont follow their lead. That is excellent customer service and if i needed oil I wouldnt hesitate and call them.
Theres not many business' left that still work on trust but good to see local firms value their customers and in turn their customers value them.
Well done simpsons!!!
p.s maybe you got homer after a session at moes ;)

ciderally
16-Feb-08, 09:37
its nice to see that good old fashioned trust still exsists somewhare in this money-grabbing world ..xx

chaz
16-Feb-08, 20:06
simpsons are always first class , i always use them:)