PDA

View Full Version : Thurso camera club..

plutonio
15-Feb-08, 16:59
i am right in thinking that the Thurso camera meets this Monday 18th at Miller Academy school? Where about in the school?

Raven
15-Feb-08, 17:33
The club is meeting in the arts building. When you park in the main car park, walk along the school building, go down the steps and you stand in front of it. :-)

Deemac
15-Feb-08, 20:16
I went along for my first time at the last meeting. It was good to see some like minded individuals and learn a few new tips etc.

If you want to develop (pun intended) your art - highly recommended.:)

psyberyeti
15-Feb-08, 20:52
Hello Plutonio, yup, my first week last week as well. I going this Monday again so it can't have been too bad. (I never go out anywhere, especially where there are people).:cool:

cazmanian_minx
16-Feb-08, 10:09
Hope I can join soon too - fingers crossed we've just bought a house out towards Bettyhill and will be moving up in a few months :D

I can't wait!

Caroline

futurelegends
16-Feb-08, 21:13
Good to hear there are more interested parties coming along.

Meetings start at 7pm.

CU There.

dragonfly
17-Feb-08, 12:59
I'd be interested in joining too but is it only for people with SLR/DSLR's? also, is advice given on using imaging software as this is an area I would love to learn but can't seem to get my head around by reading up on it :confused

futurelegends
19-Feb-08, 01:47
I'd be interested in joining too but is it only for people with SLR/DSLR's? also, is advice given on using imaging software as this is an area I would love to learn but can't seem to get my head around by reading up on it :confused

No Not Just SLR/DSLR, There's Nothing Wrong With a Compact (Or Box Brownie Come to That).

Next Meeting 3rd March is on the subject of Photoshop

dragonfly
19-Feb-08, 09:11
thanks Futurelegends, I'll put that in my diary! :D