PDA

View Full Version : Twas the night before.....

anneoctober
14-Feb-08, 23:43
The wedding, the hoose is fill of drunken young men ( except the groom cos he's driving!) Father of the groom, obviously thinks that whisky is goin oot o fashion :eek: My new "daughter" has phoned to tell that she's actually eaten today, has had a quick peek at the venue and is chuffed to bits with everything, aaahhhh - then I TRY to nip to the loo and find a line up waitin tae get in. Fifteen minutes later, I enter the bathroom and........ ( pause for "Physco" music.....) you guessed it girls - THE SEAT WAS UP....................[lol]

justine
14-Feb-08, 23:46
NOW YOU GOT TO ASK YOUR SELF WHO LEFT IT UP..:confused

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 23:50
Annie...go with the flow....the seat up....just makes you think your bum has gotten smaller ;) x

anneoctober
14-Feb-08, 23:57
Annie...go with the flow....the seat up....just makes you think your bum has gotten smaller ;) x
Thumps, I can't imagine wot everyone would say if I asked if my bum looked big in that......:eek:

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 23:59
[lol] your ok hun.....your bum is fine ;) x

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 00:02
NOW YOU GOT TO ASK YOUR SELF WHO LEFT IT UP..:confused
At the moment Justine, I have narrowed it down to ....9 suspects....[lol]

theone
15-Feb-08, 00:09
Listen woman..........

You need the toilet seat down, we need the toilet seat up.

Do you hear us moan when you leave it down?

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 00:12
Listen woman..........

You need the toilet seat down, we need the toilet seat up.

Do you hear us moan when you leave it down?
The wee drips down the side tell it's own story................:eek:

johno
15-Feb-08, 00:21
hi Anne, enjoy the moment, tommorrow you,ll be the belle of the ball,( next to the bride) have a lovely wedding. you can put the pan lid down then????
[lol] :cool:

justine
15-Feb-08, 00:21
The wee drips down the side tell it's own story................:eek:

And the ones that are left on the seat.Most annoying...

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 00:46
Well, dad is spark oot on the couch, boys are all fed and definately watered ! Just got them all oot the door wi kisses all roond - hhhmmmm all the aftershaves still smelling pretty good [lol]

trix
15-Feb-08, 01:14
hi anne,

am ayie gien ma lil brir a hard time for leavin ma toilet seit up...:roll:

i went til visit him 'e ither day an when i went thro for a pee he shouted 'mind yer in ma hoose now, dina forget til put up 'e toilet seit up when yer done' [lol]

i couldna help but laff.....

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 01:25
hi anne,

am ayie gien ma lil brir a hard time for leavin ma toilet seit up...

i went til visit him 'e ither day an when i went thro for a pee he shouted 'mind yer in ma hoose now, dina forget il put up 'e toilet seit up when yer done'

i couldna help but laff.....

Ha ha, the nasty streak in me would have done that - BUT put cling film ower it efter I'd pit the seat up........:evil Ur wee bro wld end up thinking it wis chuck n it doon ootside....... [lol]

TBH
15-Feb-08, 01:31
At the moment Justine, I have narrowed it down to ....9 suspects....[lol]Ye narrowed yur bum doon?

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 01:34
Ye narrowed yur bum doon?
IF ONLY........ my dress would hang better......[lol]

TBH
15-Feb-08, 01:37
IF ONLY........ my dress would hang better......[lol]Nothing wrong with a bit of booty as our american friends would say;)

anneoctober
15-Feb-08, 01:54
[quote=TBH;339622]Nothing wrong with a bit of booty as our american friends would say/quote]
Oooohhh you ARE awful......... BUT I like you !!;) (Definately liking your style) :lol:

nanoo
15-Feb-08, 13:29
Have a great day Anne, whatever you are wearing today, i'm sure you will look stunning and it will hang beautifully on you. Enjoy the moment and have a wonderful time. Mind, dinna eat to much, leave room for all the cocktails Anne. Best wishes to the bride and groom as well.;)

ciderally
15-Feb-08, 13:35
enjoy yourself you will soon be able to relax..just be thankfull that at least the groom stayed sober..tee hee have a good time xx looking forward to the potos..xx

Thumper
15-Feb-08, 22:39
Annie was totally relaxed..her bum looked great in the loo seat [lol] By now she has probably lost the loo seat and half her memory but you know what?she looked fab!;) x

footie chick
16-Feb-08, 00:18
Hope you all had a gr8 day and the loo seats were to everyones satisfaction :lol: