PDA

View Full Version : Petition

porshiepoo
14-Feb-08, 22:04
I don't know how many, if any, people on here are aware of the Val Whitehouse (Ebonory) case of cruelty to Great Dane puppies, but if you are and you're willing to send a letter to the KC please pm me with your email address and I can send you an attachment with the letter enclosed for you to print, sign and send.

Basically, due to the horrendous cruelty Val Whitehouse inflicted on 19 Great Dane puppies in 2006 we are trying to get the KC to take the action of banning her and having her affix removed for good.
VW has been found guilty of cruelty and fined £35000 which if she doesn't pay she'll have to serve a prison sentence and she's been banned from having pups under 6 months of age at her property. This is supposed to be an attempt to prevent her breeding but is only a 3 year ban.
She's appealed the sentence but the appeal was denied and the judge says that the fine/sentence should have been larger but this was the maximum that could be given.
It appears that VW has transferred her affix to her daughters name in order to keep breeding (at her daughters property).

The Dane world in particular is eager and determined that VW should never have the privilege of use of an affix again, so bad and sustained was this cruelty and neglect.

The kennel club are reading the transcripts of the court case now and have yet to make any decision on what, if any, action they will take against Val Whitehouse. We still have time to get as many petitions in as we can so that hopefully we can prevent at least one person ever having the chance to inflict this cruelty on an innocent animal again.

porshiepoo
15-Feb-08, 10:39
Thank you to those who have pm'd me.
Much appreciate the support.

If anyone has probs with their printer etc please email your address and I can post you a copy of the letter.

xx

Liz
15-Feb-08, 15:35
Well done for organising this.

This woman should be strung up!!![evil]