PDA

View Full Version : i am also an orger

balto
14-Feb-08, 21:50
just notice when i was replying to a post im am now an orger yipee knew i would do it one day:lol::lol:

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 21:53
Its celebrations all round just now!Well done Hun!Go get an avatar....think we should all have a party now for all these landmark posters [lol] x

nanoo
14-Feb-08, 21:55
CONGRATUILATIONS BALTO, on your new promotion to orger. Enjoy. ;)

ett23
14-Feb-08, 21:56
Good for you. Hoping my time will come soon too!! ;)

ett23
14-Feb-08, 21:58
Hang on - it has!! Don't know when that happened. Funny thing is I've only got 1 little green square and you've got 2. Don't know how that works!?? :confused

nanoo
14-Feb-08, 21:59
Its celebrations all round just now!Well done Hun!Go get an avatar....think we should all have a party now for all these landmark posters [lol] xHey thumper, i could supply some refreshments for this bash, because everytime i go into supermarket sweep, i buy booze for coastowns homecoming in about 6 weeks time. I have plenty of time to save for that bash, so i've got a fair few bottles gathered already that your more than welcome to have for this one. :lol:

superted
14-Feb-08, 22:00
yeah welcome to the newcomers club:lol:

Party/Bash....sounds good to me...I'll supply the snacks if your geting the drink nanoo

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 22:01
whoo hoo!party time!where we having it? ;) x

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 22:05
ett23 the green squares are rep points...the more you have the more green squares you get x

superted
14-Feb-08, 22:06
whoo hoo!party time!where we having it? ;) x

How about your burrow thumper???:lol:

justine
14-Feb-08, 22:09
well done all orgers,1k orgers,2k orgers and all orgers who are newbies......

Party time:lol:

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 22:10
How about your burrow thumper???:lol:

Not much room to fly in it tho ;) x

superted
14-Feb-08, 22:12
Not much room to fly in it tho ;) x

Good point...how about my attic???:lol:

balto
14-Feb-08, 22:13
hey thanks everyone next stop 1k orger mind you i reckon it will be a while before i make it that far .

ett23
14-Feb-08, 22:14
ett23 the green squares are rep points...the more you have the more green squares you get x

Thanks thumper. Someone very nice has just given me some more rep points and now I'm up to my 2nd green square!!! Hooray!!! Celebrations all round......[lol]

Thanx for all the points everyone! You know who you are....;)

ett23
14-Feb-08, 22:17
Hey Balto - like the avatar! Great thing about bein an orger is getting to choose a display avatar!! Personally I like to pretend I'm Shakira (much nicer than me in real life!!) ;)

Happy .orging!!:)

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 22:19
Ok superted...but you have to promise to wear your suit ;) [lol] x

BTW I am so going to get accused of pointless and meaningless posting just to bump me up to 1 k orger...but hey ho!

superted
14-Feb-08, 22:20
Ok superted...but you have to promise to wear your suit ;) x

BTW I am so going to get accused of pointless and meaningless posting just to bump me up to 1 k orger...but hey ho!

Deal.....:lol:

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 22:23
whoo hoo I have a valentines date ;) x

alanatkie
14-Feb-08, 22:57
Congrats balto & ett23

ciderally
15-Feb-08, 13:49

okay thumper im a bit thick..explain these squares and rep points to me ...

sphinx
15-Feb-08, 17:31
good for you that ur an orger coz i aint but will be real soon...........:D

bluelady
16-Feb-08, 00:00
well done to you 1korger :D