PDA

View Full Version : Ive done it...

justine
14-Feb-08, 12:43
Well thats me ive done it.After being around the org for well over a year i have managed to get to my 1000 post...I am proud to be an orger, well most of the time.....I congratulate myself whole heartedly

Ash
14-Feb-08, 12:45
CONGRATS JUSTINE:D

alanatkie
14-Feb-08, 12:59
Well done Justine

nanoo
14-Feb-08, 13:03
CONGRATULATIONS Justine. Get the kettle on girl, i'll be there soon Te he. :roll: --- Well done you clever thing you. --- ;)

NLP
14-Feb-08, 13:06
Well done Justine :Razz

justine
14-Feb-08, 13:07
CONGRATULATIONS Justine. Get the kettle on girl, i'll be there soon Te he. :roll: --- Well done you clever thing you. --- ;)

Kettles on, soups in the pot and the door is open...c u in a bit......

TBH
14-Feb-08, 13:41
Congratulations Justine, I'd like to hold off being a 1ker for a wee while longer.;)

justine
14-Feb-08, 14:02
Congratulations Justine, I'd like to hold off being a 1ker for a wee while longer.;)

You aint got long.Keep on posting and you will join us....

ciderally
14-Feb-08, 14:58
well done here's to the next 1000 ...xx

wifie
14-Feb-08, 15:42
Top notch Justine - congrats!

Torvaig
14-Feb-08, 16:00

Some might say you've lost the battle....;)

superted
14-Feb-08, 18:22
Well done Justine:lol:

xx_chickie
14-Feb-08, 18:24
Well done, good work and keep up the interesting posts! I look forward to your next 1000! :D

justine
14-Feb-08, 18:26
Well done, good work and keep up the interesting posts! I look forward to your next 1000! :D

Dont know if i can manage that..Seems along way off considering it just took me so long to get to 1000.......:eek:

Julia
14-Feb-08, 18:47
Dont know if i can manage that..Seems along way off considering it just took me so long to get to 1000.......:eek:

At least it didn't take you seven long years like it took me! [lol] Congrats!

young_fishin_neep
14-Feb-08, 19:02
congrats hun ive been a member nearly 2 years now and look how many posts ive done lol

kazzii xxxx

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 19:04
well done Justine...and heres to many more! x

percy toboggan
14-Feb-08, 19:16
In all seriousness I wonder if this is a milestone to be at all conscious of.
Surely quality holds sway over quantity and if we need reminding of utterly useless milestone celebrations we only have to cast our minds back to the millennium. All that fuss...and what changed.:confused

So, Justine, I really don't mean to pee on your chips but I can't see what the fuss is about. I've seen this 1k. orger thing 'celebrated' before and scratched my head - I'm honestly not having a go at you.

All the best.

justine
14-Feb-08, 19:23
In all seriousness I wonder if this is a milestone to be at all conscious of.
Surely quality holds sway over quantity and if we need reminding of utterly useless milestone celebrations we only have to cast our minds back to the millennium. All that fuss...and what changed.:confused

So, Justine, I really don't mean to pee on your chips but I can't see what the fuss is about. I've seen this 1k. orger thing 'celebrated' before and scratched my head - I'm honestly not having a go at you.

All the best.

You as always are entitled to your opinion but to some of us on the org who dont participate that much in open discussion it is nice to get to the milestone....
Good job i dont eat chips aint it, cause you just peed on them...But thanks anyway.........

Thumper
14-Feb-08, 19:46
One mans trash is another mans treasure...if we all liked the same things and agreed on everything this board would be VERY boring!We post what we want,wether or not everybody likes it,that way if you dont like it you can just pass it by,if you do you can read it,TBH(thats to be honest ,not actually TBH himself;) ) I would rather read 1000 lighthearted fun posts than 1 "why have you spelt that wrong,why do you think like that,why are you posting that" kinda thread!If I dont like a thread I dont bother reading it and I dont jump in and say so...yet again live and let live...life is too short........x

floyed
14-Feb-08, 19:59
Congratulations Justine :D Cant wait till i make the 1k (could be a long wait tho):lol:

lady penelope
14-Feb-08, 20:03
Congrats! Well done! Just fabulous, I've still not done it. Maybe I don't talk enough!:roll::lol:

justine
14-Feb-08, 20:09
Congrats! Well done! Just fabulous, I've still not done it. Maybe I don't talk enough!:roll::lol:
I never would have thought that you dont talk enough luv....Keep on posting so can keep on reading as i enjoy your posts and answers to posts....

karia
14-Feb-08, 20:14
Congratulations Justine...ignore the party poopers and have a well deserved celebration.:D Kxx

bluelady
14-Feb-08, 20:45
Congratulations Justine, and Percytoboggin, it dos'nt matter whats written, the whole point is to communicate in what ever form and the majority of us do, the 1k thing is a bit of harmless light hearted fun, I cant believe you take it that seriously!
http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/images/smilies/woohoo.gif http://www.british-genealogy.com/forums/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif

percy toboggan
14-Feb-08, 21:58
yer know, I've actually been thinking about this and maybe I was not exactly wrong but for once I perhaps should have kept schtum. Whilst I still think along the lines stated it's not always done to shoot from the lip.

Sorry Justine.

justine
14-Feb-08, 22:05
yer know, I've actually been thinking about this and maybe I was not exactly wrong but for once I perhaps should have kept schtum. Whilst I still think along the lines stated it's not always done to shoot from the lip.

Sorry Justine.

Accepted although their was no need to appologise....No harm has been done other than you peeing on my chips.....I prefer mayonaise....:)

sweetpea
14-Feb-08, 22:05
Way it's going I'll make the 1000 mark soon, even if it's all rubbish;)

karia
14-Feb-08, 22:11
Noble of you percy..You talked about Justine's 1000th post and the Millennium in comparative terms..but the Millenium is just some creative accounting based on a supposed event...while Justine can actually prove she has posted 1000 times!;)

Metalattakk
14-Feb-08, 22:14
Well thats me ive done it.After being around the org for well over a year i have managed to get to my 1000 post...I am proud to be an orger, well most of the time.....I congratulate myself whole heartedly

Remember, the empty vessel makes the most noise. Congrats.

Whitewater
14-Feb-08, 22:32
Congratulations. I've been on the org for some time now, but I find that if I spend too much time here something else is being neglected. I hardly ever spend time on the org. during the summer, far too much fun to be had.

TBH
15-Feb-08, 02:35
Some might say you've lost the battle....;)That is pretty nasty Torvaig, I am most surprised at you for being so quick on the uptake, not your usual modus operandi.[lol]

TBH
15-Feb-08, 02:38
One mans trash is another mans treasure...if we all liked the same things and agreed on everything this board would be VERY boring!We post what we want,wether or not everybody likes it,that way if you dont like it you can just pass it by,if you do you can read it,TBH(thats to be honest ,not actually TBH himself;) ) I would rather read 1000 lighthearted fun posts than 1 "why have you spelt that wrong,why do you think like that,why are you posting that" kinda thread!If I dont like a thread I dont bother reading it and I dont jump in and say so...yet again live and let live...life is too short........xI'm upset now, I thought I got a mention in dispatches there.:confused

Torvaig
15-Feb-08, 10:52
That is pretty nasty Torvaig, I am most surprised at you for being so quick on the uptake, not your usual modus operandi.[lol]

Sorry if I have offended you TBH but I do have a wicked sense of humour even if it doesn't show here very often because I do try to control it. But then, you did start it!......;) (please note that I'm a winker and proud of it)

Venture
15-Feb-08, 11:19
Well done Justine and I think you should also have the title Super Orger as well. Nine children, pets, home etc. and you manage to post 1000 times in such a short space of time. Just wish I had your energy..

router
15-Feb-08, 11:23
[quote=Venture;339706]Well done Justine and I think you should also have the title Super Orger as well. Nine children, pets, home etc. and you manage to post 1000 times in such a short space of time. Just wish I had your energy..[/quote

I agree.Well done justine...

justine
15-Feb-08, 11:29
Well done Justine and I think you should also have the title Super Orger as well. Nine children, pets, home etc. and you manage to post 1000 times in such a short space of time. Just wish I had your energy..

Thanks for all the kind words.I am not sure about the super orger bit though..I make sure i have my time to myself aswell as keeping the house up and running...If i dont i will go crazy.With my busy life i dont get out much except once weekly to do the shopping so you could say the org is a life saver.Keeps me sane and i have a life other than just a mum, pet owner wife and housekeeper...:lol:
As for the energy.Try duracel, they better than energizer...

mrsmo
15-Feb-08, 16:20
Good for you at the rate I am going it will be about 10 years, so thats why I am posting on this thread!!

percy toboggan
15-Feb-08, 19:33
Noble of you percy..You talked about Justine's 1000th post and the Millennium in comparative terms..but the Millenium is just some creative accounting based on a supposed event...while Justine can actually prove she has posted 1000 times!;)

With due respect to Justine I think the 'creative accounting' you mention carries at least equal weight to most of her posts, and the comparison was a relevant one.....(much ado etc.) I have to admit though I've not read many of them, so of course, I might be wrong.

justine
15-Feb-08, 19:43
With due respect to Justine I think the 'creative accounting' you mention carries at least equal weight to most of her posts, and the comparison was a relevant one.....(much ado etc.) I have to admit though I've not read many of them, so of course, I might be wrong.

Meaning:confused

percy toboggan
15-Feb-08, 19:59
Meaning:confused

Meaning Karia's somewhat aspersion that my drawing a comparison of your 1k joy with millennium celebrations was spurious was not entirely justified....but I really can't be mithered to explain or justify it further.End of.

karia
15-Feb-08, 20:46
Meaning Karia's somewhat aspersion that my drawing a comparison of your 1k joy with millennium celebrations was spurious was not entirely justified....but I really can't be mithered to explain or justify it further.End of.

Karia's point was simple Percy

The Millennium requires that you believe in a Calendar system based on the existence of Jesus Christ....not everyone does.

It is harder to dispute Justine's 1000 posts however, as they are there for all to see.:D

Straightforward.