PDA

View Full Version : Puppy Farm Petition

dousslesh
14-Feb-08, 00:17
I found details of a petition to ban puppy farming on a Dogpages forum. The originator of the petition Lesley Johnson, hopes to attract 5 milllion signatures. Please visit the website if you disagree with this 'Industry' .
The website can be found by entering :
petitions.pm.gov.uk/banpuppyfarming into Google
Thank you
I may not be able to change the world-but if I care then I will at least try.

Shabbychic
14-Feb-08, 17:41
Just signed it. It is disgraceful that Puppy Farming still exists in this day and age, and every little step is a step in the right direction.

Here is a direct Link (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Banpuppyfarming/) to the petition.

justine
14-Feb-08, 17:48
Done that.There are so many puppy farms these days its unbelievable and thats just the ones you hear about.......It should be illegal.Maybe all pu[ps should be able to be neutered a few weeks after they are born.Not possible but it would save alot of problems like this...Sad Sad news...[evil]

nanoo
14-Feb-08, 18:17
I found details of a petition to ban puppy farming on a Dogpages forum. The originator of the petition Lesley Johnson, hopes to attract 5 milllion signatures. Please visit the website if you disagree with this 'Industry' .
The website can be found by entering :
petitions.pm.gov.uk/banpuppyfarming into Google
Thank you
I may not be able to change the world-but if I care then I will at least try.Just signed the petition myself dousslesh. there is no need of such places in todays society.[evil]

Liz
14-Feb-08, 20:02
Have signed the petition (thanks for the direct link Shabbychic!).

I really hope it is successful and that these horrible puppy farms are banned!

dousslesh
14-Feb-08, 23:52
Thank you for the direct link. I have absolutley NO IT awareness at all :roll:(This is as good as it gets !) So have admiration for anyone who can interpret it and maken life easier for the likes of numpties such as myself ! :D
Please keep signing the petition !!!!

porshiepoo
15-Feb-08, 10:36
Just signed it too. x

buggyracer
15-Feb-08, 12:26
slightly off topic but......

what would you class as a puppy farmer or when does one become one? does 1 or 2 litters a year make a puppy farmer? interested in opinions?