PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day!

Rie
13-Feb-08, 21:46
:p Happy Valentines Day to any single, sad or lonely people out there.
Just thought i would spread the love around ,as i have no one to share my
love with!
So if you are like me, and havent recieved any cards, chin up , there is always next year!:confused:

Riffman
13-Feb-08, 21:47
Well considering its tomorrow I am not suprised :p:p

Gizmo
13-Feb-08, 21:48
Eh....isnt Valentines day tomorrow?...not surprised you never got any cards today.

Rie
13-Feb-08, 21:54
I know valentines is tomorrow, not today, just thought i would get in there early,as i presumed every one else was watching football!!!

Julia
13-Feb-08, 21:58
Happy Valentines Day to any single, sad or lonely people out there.
love with!
So if you are like me, and havent recieved any cards, chin up , there is always next year!

Thanks Rie! I think I fall into the single, sad or lonely category too [lol]

Gizmo
13-Feb-08, 22:34
I know valentines is tomorrow, not today, just thought i would get in there early,as i presumed every one else was watching football!!!

Ah ok then.......Happy Easter to every orger out there ;)

Giz

anneoctober
13-Feb-08, 22:57
Rie - your soulmate will arrive soon enough, all good things come to she/he who waits ;) In the meantime crack open the champers at midnight and eat the chocs. HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY from Planet Org [lol]

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-Feb-08, 23:03
:p Happy Valentines Day to any single, sad or lonely people out there.
love with!
So if you are like me, and havent recieved any cards, chin up , there is always next year!:confused:

Cheers pal ,ye to.Happy Valentine!!

Liz
13-Feb-08, 23:33
Happy Valentines Day to all fellow singletons!lol
Never mind my dog and cats love me!!!!

DeHaviLand
13-Feb-08, 23:36
Bah humbug[evil]

Fran
14-Feb-08, 03:50
That was very thoughtful of you Rie....I suppose I now fall into the single, sad lonely person category, but I'm sure my dog will give me a big valentine cuddle in the morning!!

Torvaig
14-Feb-08, 11:11
Folks; there are as many sad lonely people in relationships; it is not the "single" that makes it so......so Happy Valentine's Day to all........ happy singles and all....;)

paris
14-Feb-08, 11:34
Well the postman pulled up on his turbo pushbike and i ran to greet him at the gate to collect all my cards only to be given a letter from my bank saying i was overdrawn ! typical ! jan x
May be next year !!!:eek:

justine
14-Feb-08, 11:46
Well the postman pulled up on his turbo pushbike and i ran to greet him at the gate to collect all my cards only to be given a letter from my bank saying i was overdrawn ! typical ! jan x
May be next year !!!:eek:

Sorry paris they were all dropped off at mine.....i will make sure you get them later..OK

badger
14-Feb-08, 12:03
Torvaig is right - being in a relationship doesn't automatically mean you're half of a pair, happy and never lonely. I'm another singleton and like many sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes lonely, sometimes not.

Cheer up you fellow singletons - forget silly old Valentine (nice thought though Rie) - we're in this together. Why don't we start a happy singles day - must be lots of suitable saints.

justine
14-Feb-08, 12:05
Torvaig is right - being in a relationship doesn't automatically mean you're half of a pair, happy and never lonely. I'm another singleton and like many sometimes happy, sometimes sad, sometimes lonely, sometimes not.

Cheer up you fellow singletons - forget silly old Valentine (nice thought though Rie) - we're in this together. Why don't we start a happy singles day - must be lots of suitable saints.
Well said. Not all relationships are happy ones..

Liz
14-Feb-08, 15:57
I got a valentine card!:lol:

It's from a dark handsome fella called Lazloe.

He is a dog I sponsor through Dogs Trust!!!! Thanks Lazloe.:D

twiglet
14-Feb-08, 15:59
Nice post Rie, Happy Valentines Day to you and all you singles out there.

Rie
14-Feb-08, 16:18
sorry didnt mean to leave any one out, i wasnt just aiming this at single people, as i said sad:( and lonely people too,
i know all too well that you can be in a relationship and be lonely, or sad, but is it really worth being in a relaitionship like that??
As for single people, well i am single and extreamly happy, as are lots of single people that i know, but like me some people can feel a little "down" around valentines , especially if being single was not your choice, or curcumstances prevent you being with the one you love!
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL (Just wanted to share the love!)

Julia
14-Feb-08, 18:51
I had a lovely card from the bairns and wee thorntons chocolates which spelt out 'I luv Mum', made my day!

Liz
14-Feb-08, 19:17
I had a lovely card from the bairns and wee thorntons chocolates which spelt out 'I luv Mum', made my day!
Aaaaww! That's lovely.

Bless them!:D

Sporran
14-Feb-08, 19:41
Happy Valentine's Day dear Orger friends
My love to you I hereby send
Don't worry if you feel sad or alone
The Org is a place you can always call home
Even if you've a partner or if you have none
You can always communicate here with someone
You can post if you're happy or post if you're sad
Indeed there are folks who post when they're mad!
But there's always something interesting here
From folks far away and those who are near.

Happy Valentine's Day to one and all, be you single or attached! :)

Love,

Sporran xxx

floyed
14-Feb-08, 19:49
Happy valentines everyone xxxx

alanatkie
14-Feb-08, 19:56
Happy Valentines Day Everyone

canuck
14-Feb-08, 19:57
Thanks Sporran! :)

Valentine's wishes to everyone!

ANNIE
14-Feb-08, 21:03
Did you get something nice for valentines? I got flowers and champagne not bad after 22 years married

peedie man
14-Feb-08, 21:10
i got a card and heart shaped chocs,after 40 yrs

floyed
14-Feb-08, 21:14
OH got me a sausage roll supper from the chippy last tuesday before he went down south to work, which he said was my valentines surprise:D

So when 12 red roses arrived today after my work i was delighted!

justine
14-Feb-08, 21:15
Got my hubby.Thats all i need to make my day special.....

miranda
14-Feb-08, 21:26
got a cd, teddy and single red rose... after..15yrs:lol:

sweetpea
14-Feb-08, 21:32
I'm having A PINK PARTY. OH came home after a week away with a chocolate champagne bottle out of thorntons with our names on it and a freebie elk teddy bear he got on his course. ;) got some other stuff too;)

Whitewater
14-Feb-08, 21:39
I got diarrhoea. shouldn't have taken my wife out for that curry last night.

Tighsonas4
14-Feb-08, 21:42
VALENTINES DAY
set up my profile with you all in mind
to all you newly weds of 30 or 40 years ive been 59 years my best present is the boss[lol] [lol]

futurelegends
14-Feb-08, 23:30
Playing lots of Mature Luuuuv Songs on Valentines day 10pm til Midnight on Caithness FM 102.5

sweetpea
14-Feb-08, 23:56
M,y poor valentine carried a chocolate tribute home on the plane, only to find it was smashed 'in plane' he was feeeling awful about it but I've reassured him now:roll:

justine
15-Feb-08, 00:24

The wee ones made valentines buscuits which i think were for mum and dad, but they refused to hand them over and ate them themselves....:(

lynne duncan
15-Feb-08, 00:51
beautiful card from my oldest bairn and my hubby gave me 12 red roses, but best of all really loved watching my 4 year old give her first 2 valentine cards to her boyfriends

trix
15-Feb-08, 01:06
aww, i got a bunchy o' floers sent til ma work :)

sphinx
15-Feb-08, 02:24
will get it when i get home...........:D xx

Sporran
15-Feb-08, 06:38
Did you get something nice for valentines? I got flowers and champagne not bad after 22 years married

I have to admit I was rather spoiled! :o There was a dozen pink roses waiting for me when I got home from work on Wednesday night, then I got a lovely card and crystal swan on Valentine's Day. Sure beats the cafetiere I got last year! :lol: Then I was taken out to dinner, and tomorrow we're going to the cinema to see "PS I Love You", starring Hilary Swank and Scottish actor Gerard Butler.