PDA

View Full Version : Tesco's Walkway

weeksider
13-Feb-08, 13:34
Has anyone else noticed the Dangerous state of the drystone dyke's around the slope walk way entrance to the store and the litter lying on path on the way out the road too ?
Some more stones could fall on bairns and who is to blame then

Murdina Bug
13-Feb-08, 13:45
Would it not have been just as easy to pick up the phone to Tesco and tell the manager your concerns? Who's to blame? Well, partly you, if you have seen a problem and done nothing about it!

dandod
13-Feb-08, 15:26
Would it not have been just as easy to pick up the phone to Tesco and tell the manager your concerns? Who's to blame? Well, partly you, if you have seen a problem and done nothing about it!
te he he well said![lol]

Cattach
13-Feb-08, 15:29
Has anyone else noticed the Dangerous state of the drystone dyke's around the slope walk way entrance to the store and the litter lying on path on the way out the road too ?
Some more stones could fall on bairns and who is to blame then

Do something about it instead of girning on here. Some things need airing here is a resolution has not been forthcoming but first port of call should be the shop and then maybe the council.

orkneylass
13-Feb-08, 19:57
Do something about it instead of girning on here. Some things need airing here is a resolution has not been forthcoming but first port of call should be the shop and then maybe the council.

We had another thread just like this a while back, regarding road maintenance. Why do so many people see things that other people need to do something about while they stand back and moan.

bobbyrussell09
13-Feb-08, 21:08
i work at tesco.an i have never heard a complaint bout the wall.well apart fae ppl saying they should make the wall higher to block the wind

ashaw1
15-Feb-08, 17:44
My concern is to why anyone would let their young children near these loose stones anyway. Should they not be encouraged to walk round the path rather then climb the wall. On countless occasions i have seen parents allowing their children to do this. I for one never would. These walls are painstakingly built by craftsmen which as a trade is dying out. Children should be taught to respect this. I understand that most of the damage is done by unaccompanied older children but if the young ones are kept away from the wall surely there is no risk.