PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Ironing

Julia
12-Feb-08, 12:29
This has been around for a few years but still worth a look, I hope the guy in the waterfall didn't have his plugged in :eek:

http://www.core77.com/blog/object_culture/extreme_ironing_6204.asp

karia
12-Feb-08, 12:36
Backs up what I have always told OH as I hand him his crumpled shirts.... ....Ironing is just way too dangerous!:lol:

xx_chickie
12-Feb-08, 13:38
Love the pictures, Julia :lol:

Women: no telling the life insurance companies we do all the ironing, it'll save us a fortune on payments!

OH: don't you worry, you don't do it anyway!

Dadie
12-Feb-08, 13:55
wish someone would tackle my ironing pile its an extreme sport in its own right without adding any extra activities to it!

justine
12-Feb-08, 14:09
The insurance for any mad ironer to come to mine and tackle my mountain of ironing would be too much for me to pay.They would need all their faculties just to find the top of mine...I would need a safety belt to make mine safer to do......It takes about 4-6hrs to do mine after a weeks washing....:eek:

xx_chickie
12-Feb-08, 14:22
The insurance for any mad ironer to come to mine and tackle my mountain of ironing would be too much for me to pay.They would need all their faculties just to find the top of mine...I would need a safety belt to make mine safer to do......It takes about 4-6hrs to do mine after a weeks washing....:eek:

Risk Assesments wouldn't let the ironing be done at all [lol]

That's a lot of ironing though, crumpled clothes all round!

justine
12-Feb-08, 14:31
Risk Assesments wouldn't let the ironing be done at all [lol]

That's a lot of ironing though, crumpled clothes all round!

Taken to doing it as they need it...The health risks to myself are to great...

lady penelope
12-Feb-08, 14:53
I only iron what I have to, it's much too dangerous :lol:

Fran
13-Feb-08, 02:32
I love ironing, i find it very relaxing, does that mean i am a strange person!!!!

Sapphire2803
13-Feb-08, 12:56
I love ironing, i find it very relaxing, does that mean i am a strange person!!!!

If you look out your front door, you may find a long line of orgers with bags of wrinkled washing! :lol:

trix
13-Feb-08, 18:36

aye probly fran...:lol:

i lek ironin too, providin thurs a bottle o' wine at han, an sumthin good on 'e telly ;)

happy as larry.....

justine
13-Feb-08, 19:10
As there seems to be alot who enjoy ironing any volunteers for my piles,there are 11 of them.
Maybe we should start a rotary org ironing day.............

karia
13-Feb-08, 19:19
happy as larry.....

Larry worries me..he's aye happy!

I think he's on mood altering substances.:lol:

young_fishin_neep
13-Feb-08, 22:43
now that is the perfect reason why i dont do ironing unless i absolutly have to

kazzii xxxx
:)

trix
14-Feb-08, 01:24
Larry worries me..he's aye happy!

I think he's on mood altering substances.:lol:

aye, i think ye mite be rite Ak [lol]

ashaw1
15-Feb-08, 17:46
Definately! Long live the tumble drier!