PDA

View Full Version : my new guitar

slightly_funked
12-Feb-08, 10:33
at last it arrived and can safely say its one of the better purchases i have made :D

http://a755.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/106/l_bbda6c127732ca1604f728a24f1e8e52.jpg

Phoebus_Apollo
12-Feb-08, 22:39
Very Nice...how about posting a youtube video of you running of some licks on the tele...!!!

Chobbersjnr
12-Feb-08, 22:48
nashville setup my fav tele config. Like a strat but "different"

Reev has a nice Nashville tele.....

slightly_funked
25-Feb-08, 15:10
also picked up a very nice BB Pre Amp drive pedal whilst in prague
great little box my tubescreamer is now being cast aside as this lil orange terror seems to really push out the dynamics in playing a whole lot more

Mystical Potato Head
25-Feb-08, 17:40
the BB preamp looks like a nice pedal, but all the Xotic pedals look nice

Gleber2
25-Feb-08, 17:43
also picked up a very nice BB Pre Amp drive pedal whilst in prague
great little box my tubescreamer is now being cast aside as this lil orange terror seems to really push out the dynamics in playing a whole lot more
Don't suppose you went to hear Stan The Man in Prague. He has played the same blues club every Monday for ten years. He used to live in Thurso and played with Prairie Wolf in the seventies.

Sporran
25-Feb-08, 19:48
My sons saw Stan the Man perform whilst they were in Prague this past October, and were both very impressed! They had a chat with him afterwards, and were surprised and delighted to learn that he used to live in their mother's home town of Thurso! :cool:

slightly_funked
26-Feb-08, 09:39
Don't suppose you went to hear Stan The Man in Prague. He has played the same blues club every Monday for ten years. He used to live in Thurso and played with Prairie Wolf in the seventies.

only found the one blues club over there during all the frantic over indulgence of czech beer and spirits some place called akord jazz club,
ended up being ushered onto stage and kept on getting thrown back up

not sure if it is that place that stan plays, but all in all a good laugh even though there was a massive language barrier we just conversed in music