PDA

View Full Version : Job Vacancy

golach
24-Oct-05, 15:10
A Job Vacancy has come up suddenly in West Edinburgh for an ambitious man.
Must be able to understand Lithuanian and drink Vodka, also have an understanding of the "Offside Rule" but this is not essential as Stephen Pressley & John Robertson never knew the finer points of this rule as most of their Goals were or are offside anyway.
Must aslo own a caravan, as this job might not be secure.
The ability to free fall from a high position would also be an advantage.
Apply in person to HMFC Gorgie Road EH11

P.S. theres a job going at Ross County as well :p

The Pepsi Challenge
24-Oct-05, 17:47
I spoke to Steve Pressley today and he thinks he might be offered the manager's job. I jest thee not.

jambo
24-Oct-05, 18:16
golach were top of the league and ur no [lol] [lol] [lol]

Hibeechick
24-Oct-05, 21:21
golach were top of the league and ur no [lol] [lol] [lol]

Where's your Burley gone? Wheres your Burley gone? Far, Far Away! Far Far Away!!

Enjoy it while it lasts Jambo... once you hit the top, you can only tumble the whole way back down!!

he he

;)
xx

jambo
25-Oct-05, 17:41
we will see hibeechick ;)

golach
31-Oct-05, 20:46
Well Jambo, we waited and we SAW and at Easter Road as well, that was the icing on the cake LOL
See you in the Four in Hand one night Hibeechick

jambo
31-Oct-05, 21:26
still a long way to go golach.

crayola
01-Nov-05, 01:11
Just how many vacancies are there in EH11? One, two or three? :rolleyes:

weeboyagee
01-Nov-05, 11:08
Hmmm,.......methinks the see of green and white are rubbing their hands at the thought of the changes at Tynecastle causing us to fall from grace?:D

It was ONE game we lost, and how unfortunate it was to Golach's lads at home, oh-ya. BUT,...its a goal difference that separates the top two (which by the way doesn't include the Easter Road boys!).

Not for a long time have we seen the boys in maroon do so well. At last we have a purse and a bob or two to start fixing. Clap your hands if you want just now,.......our glory hasn't crashed quite yet! As a mate of mine says - the test of the league will be when the currant bun has set in (lets hope Celtic and Hibs eat more than their fair share!!!) There's a long way to go and we have only lost ONE game - lets face it - it was going to come sooner rather than later! It's called the law of averages!!!:D