PDA

View Full Version : Central Heating Installation

bobbyjoeufb
11-Feb-08, 17:22
I am considering getting central heating installed this year, can anyone recommend a good relible company to carry out the work.

spurtle
11-Feb-08, 18:51
Forss Engineering - excellent - not perhaps the cheapest, but in the long run, will be

highlander
11-Feb-08, 18:53
I agree Forss Engineering did a great job for us. tel.01847 861 317

Green_not_greed
11-Feb-08, 20:25
I can highly recommend Forss Engineering too.

GNG

badger
11-Feb-08, 20:49
Me too. After a really bad experience with another company , who installed mine but then didn't know how to service the boiler, I switched to Forss. Very good.

madmax
11-Feb-08, 22:05
I'd go for either Simpson and Oag, Suttar and Bruce, Albert Mcivor, Ian Bremner, Robert Davidson, Sandy Fraser or Highland Plumbing. All good honest guys in my opinion. Some are Corgi registered if its gas heating you're doing and some are Oftec if its oil.
If you need numbers give me a shout.

12-Feb-08, 15:33
My advice to you would be to ask a few different companies around to your house to measure up and get a few quotes. You will also be able to tell from their attitudes if they are interested in the job or not.

bobbyjoeufb
12-Feb-08, 18:42
Thanks for the replies I get a couple of quotes and take it from there.

plumber
12-Feb-08, 21:51
I'd go for either Simpson and Oag, Suttar and Bruce, Albert Mcivor, Ian Bremner, Robert Davidson, Sandy Fraser or Highland Plumbing. All good honest guys in my opinion. Some are Corgi registered if its gas heating you're doing and some are Oftec if its oil.
If you need numbers give me a shout.

You seem to have forgotten Corrie plumbing & heating, Ormlie Industrial Estate

bobbyjoeufb
13-Feb-08, 01:10
One final question I know that I can get town gas connected to my property by SGN Connections, does anyone know if this is the only company that does this work or is there any other companies to consider?

13-Feb-08, 13:13
You seem to have forgotten Corrie plumbing & heating, Ormlie Industrial Estate

Perhaps there is a valid reason Madmax never mentioned them??