PDA

View Full Version : limo's needed

sandie
24-Oct-05, 11:58
hey i would like to go in a limo for my sixteenth birthday but it would need to be a cheap one could anyone please help me?
does anyone know how much it would cost normally?

Dali
25-Oct-05, 20:29
The limo as advetised on here and as far as i know the only limo in caithness area. Is about £80 an hour or per trip you would have to contact them .
But it isnt anything special it is old banger from what i have seen not like the ones you see in glasgow or aberdeen .

sandie
25-Oct-05, 20:36
really so they are rubbish well what about the one's from inverness?

98elite
25-Oct-05, 22:04
You would be better saving your money, use it to buy a good heater for your new caravan.

sandie
26-Oct-05, 12:01
lol yeah but i aint paying for it lol

caithnessgirl
26-Oct-05, 12:54
can i ask who is?

If its your parents then i think there's your answer for the whole caravan dilemma thing!!
Maybe you wont get things such as that given to you when your living on your own being an "adult" .......

sandie
26-Oct-05, 13:01
well i did ask my parents if they will pay for it and they said maybe as long as there is ten other ppl that could pay £20 towards it as am going for 2 hours and it would cost £200 i couldnt let my parents do that eh

dragonfly
26-Oct-05, 14:43
excuse my ignorance, but what do you do in a limo for 2 hours? :roll:

sandie
26-Oct-05, 14:48
well nothing really just go a run i always wanted to go into a limo and now this is my change they always say your sixteenth is sweet so i want an even sweeter party lol

champagnebaby
26-Oct-05, 16:11
I've seen that limo going about the streets at night with lassies screaming out the windows, all it does is drive them round the town - i could see the point if it was taking your wedding or something, actually that would be a bit tacky so i don't see what the big deal with it is, it's only a limo it's not like it makes you famous. . . . . . . . .

S'ppose no harm pretending for a couple of hours if it makes ye happy on your birthday.

sandie
27-Oct-05, 18:18
yeah well its not even that lol
i have seen that limo's going about and i just want to see what it looks like inside and see what it is like i know its nothing special but it's just one o those thing i have always wanted to do you know what its like.

Doleve
28-Oct-05, 14:17
Wouldnt you want a good car to take you to your wedding, and not a scabbie old banger? :lol: A new vectra or something like that is probably a lot better.I seen a new vectra taxi in wick the other day...a lot cheaper than some american rust bucket and and loads cheaper to hire!!

sandie
28-Oct-05, 19:56
hey i know lol but i would rather go in a limo