PDA

View Full Version : Freeview

Dynamic Sounds
10-Feb-08, 22:11
Has anyone else got a problem with freeview on channel 5, and some othere channels taking upto 30 seconds to come on once you select the channel?

I've tried on 2 boxes in the house and same thing happeneing. So is it just me or has anyone else noticed this?

johno
10-Feb-08, 22:35
yep, we have, exactly the same problem,s that you just posted.
in fact i was thinking ariel ,etc ,etc.
now i know it,s not just us,but a prob with the freeview . thank you for posting that

gollach
10-Feb-08, 23:01
Same here - problem seems worse on channels in 20-36 range

Angel
10-Feb-08, 23:07
Also Citv Which Was Ch 75 Now Appears Ch 000 And There Is No Picture Or Sound...

footie chick
10-Feb-08, 23:16
Thank goodness you posted bought a new arieal a few weeks ago was beginning to wonder.:confused channel 5 and a few of the shopping channels are doing this.

Macwull
10-Feb-08, 23:22
Yeah we have the same problem, in the bedroom the signal seems to be poorer. It shouldn't be a problem in 2010 when the signal will be boosted but must be a pain for people with no sky!!

Tempermental s!! Freeview boxes!

miranda
11-Feb-08, 00:15
phwewww thot it was my new telly the channels in the 30s are worse for me must be them changing things again!!!!!!!!

Tony
11-Feb-08, 01:21
Highland Rumster Forest All TV breaks/weak signal 11/02-18/02
Highland Rumster Forest (Digital) BBC TV breaks/weak signal 11/02-18/02

Can expect further problems due to above.

It shouldn't be a problem in 2010 when the signal will be boosted but must be a pain for people with no sky!!

Incidentally I heard that when the Digital switch over does eventually happen some will be offered free to view satellite systems if your area is a trouble spot.