PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Phone

highlander
10-Feb-08, 15:39
I have been trying to use my mobile phone since yesterday, it keeps saying network down, im with O2. Is anyone else having problems with thiers?

dirdyweeker
10-Feb-08, 15:42
I am with O2 and have no problems at all recently, apart from my bill arriving yesterday!:lol:

Mr P Cannop
10-Feb-08, 16:32
o2 is ok for me here in thurso

Sapphire2803
10-Feb-08, 16:37
Mine's ok now, but I had no signal for about 4 hours the other day. Maybe they're working their way round doing some sort of maintenance on the transmitters?

sweetpea
10-Feb-08, 17:10
This is a really daft thing to say but when mine does that I switch it on and off a few times, works for me.;)

highlander
10-Feb-08, 17:14
Thank-you Sweetpea!!!!!! i just tried that, and now phone is back working, you clever clogs lol

rs 2k
10-Feb-08, 17:15
I am with o2 and i never had a signal most of the morning yesterday,got signal back about 12pm but today its working fine

We live out at Forss

DeHaviLand
10-Feb-08, 17:53
Switching it off, then on again will clear the problem

DeHaviLand
10-Feb-08, 17:55
Oops, too late:(

This forum requires that you wait 120 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds

brew
11-Feb-08, 13:30
incase you need it for some other time,
http://www.webmap.o2.co.uk/

updated with info of the cell sites and if they are down

bekisman
11-Feb-08, 13:37
There's been no 'down time' here out west with O2 near Strathy, - bit off thread,; I've got a Samsung 401i, but noticed the screen has a black mark creeping up in r/h corner (like a TV screen that needs degaussing) I've put new battery in; no change.. any ideas?

MadPict
11-Feb-08, 14:34
Have to dropped/sat on the phone? Sounds like the LCD screen may have been subjected to some flexing and it may have damaged it or it may just be at end of it's life.

Riffman
11-Feb-08, 18:24
There's been no 'down time' here out west with O2 near Strathy, - bit off thread,; I've got a Samsung 401i, but noticed the screen has a black mark creeping up in r/h corner (like a TV screen that needs degaussing) I've put new battery in; no change.. any ideas?

Sounds like a crack and leaking LCD fluid stuff. I did that to 2 of my phones... sat on the screens [lol]