PDA

View Full Version : max

ANNIE
10-Feb-08, 12:08
Hi this is my labradoodle max with my daughter

nanoo
10-Feb-08, 14:25
Great picture Annie, Max looks a really nice dog and very much at ease with your daughter. Mind you, i've heard often of someone being, under the thumb, but this a first surely, UNDER THE CHIN. Te he. ;)

ANNIE
10-Feb-08, 14:35
Yeh he s a big lad but so gentle. just last night he was sitting with our cat and cleaning her ears and nibbling her face it was so cute

evelyn
10-Feb-08, 22:38
Cracker o a picture Annie.
Missing seeing ye at the river...Andie was frightened by a bang about a month ago and refuses to walk there now!
Might catch up with ye once it fades a bit in his memory.
Tell Max that Zelda is askin for him!
Evelyn

ANNIE
11-Feb-08, 11:11
Hi
Did wonder where you had gone to. Sorry to hear Andy won't come down to river Max has been looking for them. Watches to see if your going to come from under the bridge. Fray still going though and trying to run like a teenager not seen her for over a week though she's been off her holidays to Edinburgh with her mum. Speak soon I'm sure a day we got plenty o time to catch up:)

dragonfly
11-Feb-08, 13:21
Hi Annie

Max looks lovely and great to see another Labradoodle, there are a few now in Caithness that I think we should all meet up and go for a walk somewhere. Know Brandy is up for that so let me know your thoughts and if any other doodle owners reading, please let me know if you want to meet up too :)

ANNIE
11-Feb-08, 19:32
Yeh Dragonfly would love that Max just loves to play with other dogs he's very socialable. I'm up by the river every morning just after I drop my daughter off at school. You can let me know whens right for us all to meet I work most afternoons except Tuesdays