PDA

View Full Version : livestock transport ticket

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
09-Feb-08, 23:14
anyone doing the livestock transport short journey core competency test ???

been on sfqc website been told that there are sample tests online but cant find.....anyone any clues??

cheers

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
10-Feb-08, 21:29
nobody doing it????

Claw
11-Feb-08, 21:48
Doing the test tomorrow at Quoybrae, There are a lot of people sitting the test this week for the under 8 hours section.

Just as well the people with horses dont have to sit the test can you imagine the uproar if non farming folk had to sit this sort of test, we are just so imune to the endless red tape that we accept this type of pointless legislation without complaint.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
12-Feb-08, 16:48
well the person i was looking for the info for passed it today at Quoybrae so thats no so bad....

there is one for horses too.....

I didn't get organised in time but planning to sit Sheep/Cattle & Horse one at same time next time they up.

r.rackstraw
14-Feb-08, 00:05
I didn't know it was possible to do the test at Quoybrae. Does anyone know if there will be another opportunity to do it there?

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
18-Feb-08, 19:44
yeah they will be coming up again ,. but you just need to apply for it and they will come back at you with the dates and venues..... the folk that were organising it in quoybrae aren't coming back for a wee while as far as im aware but you can apply to wool board or sfqc.....