PDA

View Full Version : Caithness models

Fran
09-Feb-08, 03:28
Have you seen the job advertisement on Caithness org for models for Bushcraft magazine to model outside clothing? I think all the orgers should get together and apply for this, then we could have caithness org models in a magazine!!
Have any of you applied and sent your photoe?!

Boozeburglar
09-Feb-08, 04:45
Do I get to stand in the river in waders full of custard staring like a wild beast?

Sapphire2803
09-Feb-08, 12:26
Do I get to stand in the river in waders full of custard staring like a wild beast?

Is this something you like to do on your days off?? :eek:

northener
09-Feb-08, 21:40

I'd pay good money to see that!

karia
09-Feb-08, 23:02
I'd pay good money to see that!

I'd pay good money to DO that!:eek:

Us 'townies' are shameless in our thrill seeking.......;)

Camel Spider
10-Feb-08, 00:13
I missed the Org and the willpower snapped.

So I logged in again and saw a thread entitled "Caithness Models" .. my heart leapt .. some attractive Scottish Women thinks I !! .. possibly not wearing many clothes ?? .. ;)

Gutted .. please dont do that.

Bobinovich
10-Feb-08, 00:16
Welcome back Camel Spider - I hope life down under is agreeing with you :D

Camel Spider
10-Feb-08, 00:19
Welcome back Camel Spider - I hope life down under is agreeing with you :D

Yup its great, weather hot .. beer cold .. and the females are friendly, but DO NOT upset them.

Moira
10-Feb-08, 00:24
Your audience awaits you CS. Perhaps you did not ask all of us over here too nicely?? How are Aussies responding?

BTW - Great to see you here again !

Camel Spider
10-Feb-08, 00:41
Your audience awaits you CS. Perhaps you did not ask all of us over here too nicely?? How are Aussies responding?

BTW - Great to see you here again !

Aussies are great people, although I reckon they have hollow legs. The night I arrived I drank so much I lost the power of walking. I was drinking a cocktail called the "Nuclear Missile", you would have thought the name would have made a bit cautious but being Scottish in we went. It got its name apparently because "it just takes one and youve had it", Three drinks later and I am so drunk I am on the floor and hanging on, I was also convinced I was slipping which was strange, but not as weird as the spinning sensation that convinced me that I had. Oh and if I ever find the someone who was sick down the front of my shirt I will not be pleased.

Got a nice flat in a place called Daglish. I however have renamed it in honour of Kenny Dalglish, it annoys the Aussies that one. Cant see me coming back to live in the UK but then again I missed the Org (and all you crazy rascals) and I am waiting to bump into my first wicker out here !!

Working in an office where the women outnumber the men two to one, I have been here long enough to have an ex girlfriend. Aussie women can be a bit more forward than Scottish women .. they also punch harder. Note to self .. if you have a problem with commitment KEEP IT TO YOURSELF, also wait till she gets dressed before mentioning it.

So .. just how cold is it there ?? .. [evil]

And where are the Caithness Models ?? .. ;)

Tugmistress
10-Feb-08, 01:52
Great to see you missed the org! and even better you have started posting, welcome back camel spider :)

Moira
10-Feb-08, 01:57
I'm glad to know you are settling in CS. It's really good to hear from you and kinda heartening that you are missing us !

I'll be your "Caithness Model" anytime CS but I doubt I'd be the model you would dream about. ;)

Please keep us updated on your escapades in Aussieland and keep a lookout for the ding-dang-dong jumping lamposts. :lol:

Take care & keep us updated .

northener
10-Feb-08, 02:47
CS you have the breaking strain of a soggy Kit Kat.

As for modelling, I'm willing to strip off and wrestle a crocadillapig anytime.

Sapphire2803
10-Feb-08, 02:57

Ah, but would you do it whilst wearing custard filled waders? :lol:

Camel Spider
10-Feb-08, 02:58

Yup .. I do.

And Dont Tease Me .. ;)

northener
10-Feb-08, 03:54
Ah, but would you do it whilst wearing custard filled waders? :lol:

Only if you pay extra.

northener
10-Feb-08, 03:56
Yup .. I do.

And Dont Tease Me .. ;)

Teasing costs more too!

Sapphire2803
10-Feb-08, 16:22
Only if you pay extra.

Oh yeah? How much? Cos, this I gotta see! ;)

I've just seen the time you posted that, I thought I was the nocturnal one around here! :lol:

northener
10-Feb-08, 18:05
Oh yeah? How much? Cos, this I gotta see!

I've just seen the time you posted that, I thought I was the nocturnal one around here!

Ah, that's the wild and wacky lifestyle we have around Keiss, Auckengill and Freswick;)

twiglet
10-Feb-08, 18:23
Yup its great, weather hot .. beer cold .. and the females are friendly, but DO NOT upset them.

I take it that's the voice of experience,lol

Nice to see you back, we missed your sense of humour.

Thinkin of applying to be a model, they could do with some ladies gracing their pages even if we get to wear camo gear and wellies.

Sapphire2803
10-Feb-08, 18:43
Ah, that's the wild and wacky lifestyle we have around Keiss, Auckengill and Freswick;)

Yep, that'll be it :lol: