PDA

View Full Version : Valentines Day/Leap Year Proposals

Venture
08-Feb-08, 22:48
Well girls if you're looking for somewhere for that romantic weekend for Valentines Day from the other half or thinking about proposing seeing its a leap year you wont have to go far. Forget Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness romance is right on your doorstep in LATHERONWHEEL. Candlelit dinner, secluded hot-tub, chocolates, roses, rose petals on the bed and luxury bed and breakfast.

Spotted this website in an advert in the Groat. Looks quite good and not too pricey. www.thecrossburn.com

Whitewater
08-Feb-08, 22:56
I'm just dreading all these female proposals. My wife gets really annoyed.

Julia
09-Feb-08, 00:15
The freezing trip to the hot tub and the shock of getting in out of the cold might be too much for some non-caithnessian folk [lol]

Seriously though it's nice to have something like that locally and the prices are very fair.

Sapphire2803
09-Feb-08, 01:13
That's not something your going to see often.... an outdoor hot tub in Caithness!! Or have I been missing something?
I think I'd get in ok, but at this time of year I'm not sure I'd be able to make myself get out again :lol:

Julia
09-Feb-08, 01:15
I think the getting out would ruin the experience of being in!

lady penelope
09-Feb-08, 11:40
You would have to huddle together to keep warm;)

Sapphire2803
09-Feb-08, 13:18
You would have to huddle together to keep warm;)

You'd have to do more than huddle! :lol:

Ahem....

ciderally
09-Feb-08, 13:24
LATHERONWHEEL..... well who would have believed it...times they are a-changeing..... like it ..tee hee xx

purplerain
09-Feb-08, 23:23
Where is this place? Is it the old McMillans shop?