PDA

View Full Version : swimming pool

SPECKLED HEN
23-Oct-05, 16:05
I recently got a new swimming pool timetable for 2005-2006 which says from 1 o'clock to 2 o'clock on a Saturday and Sunday there is a Happy Hour :D which means you can go for a swim for 50p so why is it when i took my kids for a swim on Sunday at 1:45 they were told happy hour was over, it finished at 1:30 so tell me is it either a happy hour :D or a happy half hour :(

EDDIE
23-Oct-05, 16:47
Well going buy what you have said happy hour is between 1 and 2 and once happy hour is over after 2 every one has to get out of the pool at 2 so when u wanted to go in at 1.45 it would only give you 15minutes which is not worth it think what they do is happy hour starts at 1 and the latest you can go is 1 30pm that will be there cut of time for allowing people in because if people come at 1.59 they will expect to be in the pool to 3pm to get the hours worth when they should have been out at 2pm

SPECKLED HEN
23-Oct-05, 21:40
what i mean is you can go in any time between 1and 2 and still get your hours swim for 50p :roll:

Naefearjustbeer
23-Oct-05, 22:17
I think it is quite obvious that a happy hour ends at 2 pm which means you have to get out of the pool at 2pm. As far as I am aware the sessions are a maximum of 45 minutes so to get the most out of the happy hour you would need to go in no later than 1.15pm