PDA

View Full Version : Cat requiring a new forever home

fishfanatic
07-Feb-08, 18:57
I don't know if this is the right place to put this

I have recently moved into a smaller house and need to find a new home for my beloved cat Dillon.

I can not fit a catflap in the only door and he is an outside cat. I also have two dogs and the cat now has nowhere where he can go in the house to be alone away from the dog unless we shut him in a room and he hates this.

I really need someone to take good care of Dillon he is a darling cat. I'm just scared incase he gets hurt. I would never forgive myself.

If anyone knows of the best way to find Dillon a new forever home can you please let me know.

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/tracyb1979/Dillon2.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/tracyb1979/Dillon3.jpg

Phoenix200416
07-Feb-08, 21:24
Awww! Dillon is a lovely cat! I do hope that you find a forever home for him soon! Sadly, I have a dog that is not terribly keen on cats except as a toy, but I'm sure the right person will come along soon :D

fishfanatic
09-Feb-08, 11:39
Thank you

I'm trying to train the dogs to leave the cat alone at the moment and they will leave him alone when inside with us, but outside, and left in the same room out of sight is a differant story.

Anyone that thinks that they know of a home for Dillon can you give me a ring or text on 07940346939. The new owner won't need to buy any cat accessories as they can take all his favourite bits and pieces.

Dillon is about a year now and is a very cuddly cat and craves attention the whole time he is happiest by your side. He comes to the sound of his name to be fed or cuddled. He plays like a kitten with string or toy but will let you cuddle him and play with him without scratching you.

carasmam
09-Feb-08, 13:52
Dillon is a really bonnie cat, hope you get a good home for him soon :)

Liz
09-Feb-08, 13:57
I am so sorry you need to find a home for Dillon and know how difficult it must be for you.He is such a lovely cat.
If you send a photo and details to webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk then he will be put in the Homes Wanted section of the Caithness Cats Protection website.

alanatkie
09-Feb-08, 14:00
He is lovely - he looks just like a cat i got from cats protection in December.

Is he use to living near roads or in the country? & has he been neutered as that might be something for a new owner to consider.

cuddlepop
09-Feb-08, 16:13
He's lovely and I'm sure you'll find a forever home for him soon.

He's just got that look.:D

fishfanatic
10-Feb-08, 15:54
Thanks everyone.

Thanks Liz i will do that

He really is a loving cat. Its a shame that its got to be him or the dogs.

I feel so bad for him. He sneaked into the living room without us being there ysterday and one of the dogs chased him and he ended up ontop of the fish tank. When I got to the living room there he was a alright but a little shaken. The two dogs were sent to their dog beds for the rest of the day and night and Dillon was cuddled up with us.

He is used to being outside near busy country roads, he gets on alright with the other cats, he used to live with our other male cat Enzo before we lost him 4 months ago. He has been neutered and I will have him booked in for his yearly injections, so he will be fully vacinated flea'd and wormed. He has also been chipped.

Regards

Tracy

fishfanatic
11-Feb-08, 20:12
Thanks for you interest in Dillon.

I'm pleased to say he has found a new forever home with some lovely children who i think will spoil him rotten.

I'll miss him loads but i'm sure he will have a lovely time in his new home.

Thanks

Tracy

Liz
11-Feb-08, 20:26
I am so glad that you managed to get a lovely home for Dillon. Well done for putting his needs before your own. I know you will miss him terribly but it is good that he is safe.