PDA

View Full Version : Shed companies

Bradcon
05-Feb-08, 16:20
I am looking to buy a shed in the near future. Can anyone recommend somewhere/someone to buy or make one.

Thanks

Torvaig
05-Feb-08, 18:59
Try Allan's of Gillock at their gardening store in Watten.

dan67
05-Feb-08, 19:58
try dunrobin sawmills in golspie they do sheds and decking fence posts

98elite
05-Feb-08, 20:20
There is guy out in Reiss, 1st class service, hand made sheds made to your spec, delivered and installed, very good prices, I cant give you his details until tomorrow, maybe someone else will know in the meantime.

Bradcon
05-Feb-08, 20:28
His contact details would be great. Thanks. Will try the others for quotes too.:)

Macwull
05-Feb-08, 20:33
This is the boy from Reiss

http://www.caithness-business.co.uk/business.php?id=185

He done my dads shed and made a great job at a very decent price. Think he takes 2 months sometimes but you could order now so it would be ready when you need it.

AR
05-Feb-08, 20:38
Kenny Henderson is the guy in reiss.He did an excellent job of mine, delivered and and assembled it. He is in the phone book. Far better than agros's offerings

Mizpah
05-Feb-08, 21:26
Kenny Henderson is the guy in reiss.He did an excellent job of mine, delivered and and assembled it. He is in the phone book. Far better than agros's offerings
:DWould fully agree as he made and erected a shed for me and it is really good far superior to any ready made ones.

flip
09-Feb-08, 15:54
KENNY HENDERSON REISS A BIT MORE EXPENSIVE BUT A QUALITY SHED RECOMENDED

Bradcon
09-Feb-08, 17:45
I have got a quote from him. He is more expensive than others. Does anyone know if delivery and assembly of the shed is included in this price.

Mizpah
09-Feb-08, 19:53
I have got a quote from him. He is more expensive than others. Does anyone know if delivery and assembly of the shed is included in this price.

I think you will find it is.

beelag2000
09-Feb-08, 23:02
Try Oscar Sutherland , Halkirk

crofter
18-Feb-08, 23:13
Certainly recommend Kenny Henderson from Reiss. He gives an excellent service. Delivers and puts it up exactly where you want it.

stiggy
18-Feb-08, 23:50
yes delivery and erection were included in my price and it is far far better quality than argos or homebase