PDA

View Full Version : a new biker club

alcyjohn
05-Feb-08, 12:42
hi there how you all doing nobody could give me any really usefull info on local biker clubs so my intention is to start a biker club but if there isnt going to be enough interest from local bikers then maybe there is no point so if you are interested in becoming a member of a new club and be able to ride to rallies together and maybe even decide on some colours so you can be proud of our local club and to let others now we exsit then please let me know

thanks for looking and hope to hear from you

Alex Rosie

Solus
05-Feb-08, 13:16
Good idea, dont know how much interest there is though, count me in.

emszxr
05-Feb-08, 13:30
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4025951183

this is TEAM bebo page. not sure if they have a website

alcyjohn
05-Feb-08, 17:47
if anybody is interested email me j.rosie81@btinternet.com

brew
05-Feb-08, 17:53
If you can talk my OH into letting me get a bike i will join yous

Solus
05-Feb-08, 18:18
Buy one brew, sit her on the back and I am sure she will enjoy herself !

If she dont then tell her its to late, the bike has depreciated and you would lose to much cash if you were to sell it on ! :roll:

brew
05-Feb-08, 18:33
If i did that i would end up sleeping in the back garden, She said I can get one when our little one is 18 and left home, Oh well. 14 years and 2 days to go.

alcyjohn
05-Feb-08, 18:36
i have 1 so far email me if you are interested need atleast 5 to start

Geoff
05-Feb-08, 18:36
There's at least 2 clubs in Caithness, one meets first Monday of the month at The Brown Trout in Watten. Ooops we all just missed this months meet.

There's also a big rally every year in John O Groats and a yearly meet at a hotel near Dornoch, can't remember the name of the hotel but it's a big big rally.

brew
05-Feb-08, 18:57
The Trentham Hotel

cemmts
05-Feb-08, 21:42
Hey Geoff when do you open up again ?? Great place to stop for a burger shame about the lack of paint on the old hotel & the bus drivers that have no Idea what a motorcycle is and that we pay road tax too. :) Oh wait is your bike tax free due to its age ???

Geoff
05-Feb-08, 23:47
Well the good news is the burger van at least has a new coat of paint.

And yes my bikes are still very very old, but so am I lol.

Did you get your big bmw?

Geoff
05-Feb-08, 23:50
The burger van will reopen maybe Easter if the weather is good, May for sure.

Special offer for bikers, discount for those who do not take the p oops Mickey........

northener
06-Feb-08, 00:09
The burger van will reopen maybe Easter if the weather is good, May for sure.

Special offer for bikers, discount for those who do not take the p oops Mickey........

Remember Geoff, they come off the coach.....head for Walters'.....and then queue for the ferry that's going nowhere for half an hour....Baaaa!

And no tick for the fat boys on Northcoast Explorer!

Get the Black Pudding in, Mate;)

alcyjohn
06-Feb-08, 00:15
ok we have a start 4 people for def and a few more would help so anyone with an interest please let me know j.rosie81@btinternet.com

percy toboggan
07-Feb-08, 22:47
anyone who was interested in this thread who is into custom bikes might like a look at this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-POGBmOSuM (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-POGBmOSuM) (features a Harley hardtail chop - Ironhead)

I don't have my bike any more and I miss it.

beelag2000
07-Feb-08, 23:24
There are 3 bike clubs in Caithness;
TEAM (The End And More) see website,
CCMC Caithness Classic Motorcycle Club see website meet in the Brown Trout Watten 1st mon of each month
CMXC Caithness MotoX Club for off road riders see website.

alcyjohn
08-Feb-08, 01:27
i am just lookin for a bunch of like minded bikers that are willing to take on a few projects over time and go for regular runs.

madmax
08-Feb-08, 01:40
Hi, Have pm'd ya. You can count me in also.

aburns
08-Feb-08, 11:27
hey just incase you are interested there is a club reopened in alness after years of being closed there are a good lot of old & new members they are just looking for some fun safe rides as i think you are, if you guys want any of there info let me know & i shall get the relivent details of sharan & andrew cook, all the best angela xx

Boozeburglar
08-Feb-08, 12:59
Caithness chapter of the Hell's Orgers?

timandpaula
08-Feb-08, 22:58
HI ALL. im glad to see there are some bikers interested in joining a bike club. the T.E.A.M mcc has been running for some years now with this year holding its 9th john-o-groats wild cat rally the first weekend in july with a 250 limit with live bands both friday and saturday night.
we try and organise a few charitable events through the year for the local community our last donation was to the wick lifeboat of £500.
There are around 25 members at the club and this is steadily growing with intrest, we hold a club meeting once a month at members homes or in the summer months at our club house which has free camping with cooking facilities, shower and toilet (ooh mod-cons)!
Throughout the warmer times (not winter) we organise club bike runs fortnightly or monthly depending on intrest and also some beach party weekends.
We are all rally monsters especially our chairman THE CRAZY FROG!! and go to most rally's in the north of scotland. a few of our members are going to the FARO rally in portugal this year. we are also looking at going to the isle of anglesey bike rally in august and one over in ireland in september.

we are always on the lookout for new members if this is appealing to you fellow bikers out there please don't hesitate to p.m. me for more info and contact information.
sonic