PDA

View Full Version : funny animals

miranda
04-Feb-08, 22:50
mm testing justines theory on people not answering/replying to "" mundane.everydaylife, general topic threads

i have a 2 yr old jack russell who sends me into hysterics evey day as she hates the hoover and chases it where ever i am ..barking and growling at it and attacking it ...so being naughty i decided to take out my sons remote control car.... and chase her about with it ..she was going mental.but in a funny way ..of course no harm was done just a bit of fun so in what im looking for is silly things your pets do:D

marlyn
04-Feb-08, 23:46
our dog - who at nearly 8 should be old enough to know better, is always fooled by a torch being shone on the floor ( or walls ) she will go daft trying to catch the light, you can make her do all sorts of dancing!! she bites at the carpet and pokes her nose off the walls - sorry to say but it is rather amusing!

She will also bounce about 4 feet of the ground on all fours if you hold her ball chucker up above her, but that is only if she is in the mood!

Metalattakk
05-Feb-08, 03:51
mm testing justines theory on people not answering/replying to "" mundane.everydaylife, general topic threads

i have a 2 yr old jack russell who sends me into hysterics evey day as she hates the hoover and chases it where ever i am ..barking and growling at it and attacking it ...so being naughty i decided to take out my sons remote control car.... and chase her about with it ..she was going mental.but in a funny way ..of course no harm was done just a bit of fun so in what im looking for is silly things your pets do:D

You send your beloved pet into a state of "fight or flight" for mere fun and kicks?

Is this sport restricted solely to animals, or can I indulge in it with you as the subject?

webmannie
05-Feb-08, 07:25
so being naughty i decided to take out my sons remote control car.... and chase her about with it ..she was going mental.but in a funny way ..of course no harm was done just a bit of fun so in what im looking for is silly things your pets do:D

I find that disturbing, who knows what phsycological effect that has had on your dog. I hope it doesn`t manifest itself the next time your dog encounters a small child playing with a remote control car!

lazytown
05-Feb-08, 09:23
I have a cat that growls when somebody knocks at the door.

Quite funny, he will be lying next to you getting petted, then there is a rattle at the door, he is up like a shot growling at the door.:lol:

nanoo
05-Feb-08, 12:42
I have a cat that growls when somebody knocks at the door.

Quite funny, he will be lying next to you getting petted, then there is a rattle at the door, he is up like a shot growling at the door.:lol:
Snap! lazytown, i have 7 cats and only one of them, Gizmo, growls when the door gets knocked, it's really quite funny.;)

justine
05-Feb-08, 15:15
our new puppy has picked up the habit of walking up to our other dog bingo and shoving his head right down his throat...Looks mad when you see them. It looks like something out of Doctor doolittle..you knowthe push me pull you...two dog one head and two butts...
Nice to see so many answers on this thread. I like to be proved wrong...

justine
05-Feb-08, 15:17

just thought i would say thats a bad habbit your dog has chasing the hoover..It means that the dog is insecure in its self..I know it looks like fun but it can have detrimental effects on your dog....He is a dog not a child...
This is not in anyway to get an argument just an observation...

sphinx
05-Feb-08, 16:35
yup me to i have one that barks at its shadow but it is very protective over my son it sleeps at the foot of his bed every nite jack russels are total awsomes dogs so hope you have lots more fun with yours ......:lol: ps it hates cats.......

cuddlepop
05-Feb-08, 17:32
Our youngest collie hates cats and spends her day running up and down the dividing fence.
They've three cats so more often than not she's meeting herself in the middle.
The funniest thing is she could jump that fence no bother.
I'm sure she enjoys the sport.

There's one cat that growls at her like a dog does....Confused Cat. Com springs to mind.:lol:

young_fishin_neep
05-Feb-08, 17:41
our old dogs sabre used to chase his tail (even at the ripe old age of 15) also if u had the plasma ball thingy ( one of the balls they have electrical currents and u put ur hand on it and the current was atracted to your hand )well he would put his nose in it and then bark and would do that ovber and over until you had enough of the barking! sadly hes gone now but he was a great dog,

sasha goes for hovers aswell, and i cant understand why she would be insecure as we have had her since she was a pup and shes always done it,she certainly hasnt been hurt by one anyway.

billie well hes just mad in himself, bouncey and fun, and he gives great cuddles, theres nothing imperticular about him hes just funny all the time!

kazzii xxxx

miranda
05-Feb-08, 17:56
i would like to state that no harm comes to my dog!!! i have tried to stop her chasing the hoover and now usually put her in another room as it is actually quite annoying that she attaches herself to the hoover.
i was mearly stating my dogs stupidity and asked if anybody elses animals done such things.
she is a friendly dog whom is around children everyday!!! :)

justine
05-Feb-08, 18:18
i would like to state that no harm comes to my dog!!! i have tried to stop her chasing the hoover and now usually put her in another room as it is actually quite annoying that she attaches herself to the hoover.
i was mearly stating my dogs stupidity and asked if anybody elses animals done such things.
she is a friendly dog whom is around children everyday!!! :)

I was not saying that the dog would hurt your children but it could be better if the dog would not bother the hoover. I have two dogs neither of them bother with the hoover in fact they both just lie sleeping when i do this...I am glad she is a friendly dog as children make good friends for animals.I have 9 and they all love the animals we have...I just think that some dogs need a little more attention so they dont end up with issues like hoover chasing...I am a big follower of cesar millan, and have started to realise that we make a mess of our dogs by treating them like kids...In a way i am glad that my dogs dont do it the size of one of them he would eat the bleeding thing...