PDA

View Full Version : Re: Org options, well sort of....

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 15:04
Ok, never mind being able to be invisible on the org.

If you could be invisible in real life, where would you go??

I'll answer this myself in a bit, but I need to clear my mind of smut first ;)

octane
04-Feb-08, 15:12
Reckon we need a password protected Over 18 section on the Org for the majority's real thoughts on this one :Razz

Or is it just me!!!! :rolleyes:

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 15:25
Reckon we need a password protected Over 18 section on the Org for the majority's real thoughts on this one :Razz

Or is it just me!!!! :rolleyes:

Nope, definitely not just you.

How about following the queen around for an afternoon, count how many times she picks her nose or wait for her to flop in an armchair and say 'Thank God they've gone! Oi Philip, rub my feet will you...'

Flair
04-Feb-08, 15:32
How about following the queen around for an afternoon, count how many times she picks her nose...

Nah, I'd get fed up of doing that by about half 2.

I doubt I'd do all that much with it. It'd just be handy to turn off and on. You could basically do whatever you wanted. Who's going to stop you?

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 15:36
Ok then, say you were only going to be invisible for one day.....

I can think of a few dressing rooms that would be pretty high up on my list. :Razz

justine
04-Feb-08, 15:38
me i would love to follow the vault manager at the bank of england. Get all the numbers, security info and then help my self...I am not a bad person but if i could be invisible for the day thats where i am heading...;). Any one care for a share....

lady penelope
04-Feb-08, 16:56
Oh, yes please, I'll tag along to the bank vault too. Don't leave me in there though, If I'm invisible I could do lots of other things. The bank would only take a couple of hours!:lol:;)

justine
04-Feb-08, 17:02
Oh, yes please, I'll tag along to the bank vault too. Don't leave me in there though, If I'm invisible I could do lots of other things. The bank would only take a couple of hours!:lol:;)
Of course...And i would not leave you in there..How many banks could we do before we decide where to spend it all.......Maybe we start a film on bank heists, call it "caithness's Two"

justine
04-Feb-08, 17:04
Ok, never mind being able to be invisible on the org.

If you could be invisible in real life, where would you go??

I'll answer this myself in a bit, but I need to clear my mind of smut first ;)

One question to this though. Are our clothes invisible aswell or will we all be walking around naked and unseen.

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 17:20
The naked thing could be funny, you think Cinderella got it bad when her time ran out?! at least she had rags. But I'd get cold, so it's invisible clothes for me please. :D

justine
04-Feb-08, 17:22
The naked thing could be funny, you think Cinderella got it bad when her time ran out?! at least she had rags. But I'd get cold, so it's invisible clothes for me please. :D

I know i would be having invisible clothing. My god the weather up here is freezing..We dont have a fairy god mother to help us with this problem,lets find cinderella....:D

karia
04-Feb-08, 17:23
One question to this though. Are our clothes invisible aswell or will we all be walking around naked and unseen.

You mean just how we are when posting on the Org?[lol][lol]

justine
04-Feb-08, 17:25
You mean just how we are when posting on the Org?[lol][lol]

Excuse me i always wear my clothes when i am posting.I think my kids would have something to say if i was naked....But hey "what ever suits you madam.".

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 18:26
Nope, my days of doing the hoovering nekkid are long gone, in this house I'd get frostbite long before the kids ever had a chance to complain!!:lol:

scorrie
04-Feb-08, 19:37
Does anyone remember Ben Murphy (half of Alias Smith and Jones) in the 1970's Sci-Fi series The Gemini Man? He had a (at the time) cutting edge LCD wristwatch that allowed him to become invisible for 15 minutes a day. I recall being very impressed at the time but years later I worked shifts at Dounreay and discovered guys who became invisible for the full eight hours of the shift!!

karia
04-Feb-08, 19:42
Does anyone remember Ben Murphy (half of Alias Smith and Jones) in the 1970's Sci-Fi series The Gemini Man? He had a (at the time) cutting edge LCD wristwatch that allowed him to become invisible for 15 minutes a day. I recall being very impressed at the time but years later I worked shifts at Dounreay and discovered guys who became invisible for the full eight hours of the shift!!

He died young...did he not?

Darn those casio rays!:roll:;)

brew
04-Feb-08, 20:46
I would go into the ladys in a pub,Chill now, nothing rude in that. want to find out what woman talk about/do when they go to the bogs in groups like that

Sapphire2803
04-Feb-08, 21:21
I would go into the ladys in a pub,Chill now, nothing rude in that. want to find out what woman talk about/do when they go to the bogs in groups like that

Believe me, you're probably better off not knowing! :eek: