PDA

View Full Version : Wetherspoons Fund Raiser

wickchick
01-Feb-08, 23:53
I am wondering if any of the orgers would have any ideas that wick weatherspoons could do as a fun raiser for CLICK and that would benifit the community at the same time?
All suggestions welcome

hotrod4
02-Feb-08, 07:54
I am wondering if any of the orgers would have any ideas that wick weatherspoons could do as a fun raiser for CLICK and that would benifit the community at the same time?
All suggestions welcome

Free beer for all??????????????

No, seriously what about doing something in the square that would attract punters back into the town centre.
It would be a big bonus for all the local business' as well and I am sure they would help out if required as they always pull together for something for the community.
I used to play with a band in the square and we got great help from the local community they always come up trumps.
If its good Wickers always turn out in support of something Local.
Good luck on your quest!!

DeHaviLand
02-Feb-08, 13:43
All suggestions welcome

What about setting up stocks in the square. You can raise plenty by getting people to nominate their most annoying Orger for an overnight stay;)

anneoctober
02-Feb-08, 14:33
What about setting up stocks in the square. You can raise plenty by getting people to nominate their most annoying Orger for an overnight stay;)
Like a grumpy owld man, ye mean deHaviland?????;)

DeHaviLand
02-Feb-08, 14:53
Like a grumpy owld man, ye mean deHaviland?????;)

Could get my vote;)

skinnydog
02-Feb-08, 19:54
If it is a family event mind to make sure that the adults with the kids only have 2 beers or they will all have to go home!!