PDA

View Full Version : Buddy List / Ignore List

karia
01-Feb-08, 23:26
Hi Folks,

Having enjoyed the benefits of the 'buddy list' to check which of my mates are on-line..I have sadly misjudged the benefits of the 'Ignore List' which effectively allows you to 'zap' those who choose disruption over discussion and give yourself some peace from the 'yadda..yadda!' of the bigots and 'crazies'

It's not at all bad!

Should you taunt me and find I fail to respond...

.....you will have to..

..shout real loud.................!

still I won't hear you but I'tll give me a laugh to think about you 'mouthing' the words.;)

Thanks to the org for providing such a service..wish we could extend it to the rest of the world!:D

Boozeburglar
01-Feb-08, 23:28
I wonder how many people's ignore list I am on!

;0)

karia
01-Feb-08, 23:31

;0)

You are not on mine Boozeburglar!;)

starry
01-Feb-08, 23:33

;0)

Did somebody say something ;)

Boozeburglar
01-Feb-08, 23:34
Cheers Karia, pity no one else has posted on this thread yet!

karia
01-Feb-08, 23:36

Don't give starry a complex..mate!;)

Thumper
01-Feb-08, 23:37
It has its benefits....BUT I mistaken put all my buddies on the ignore list once and thought nobody was speaking to me [para] [lol] ....dozy Thumps! x

starry
01-Feb-08, 23:37

Do you have me on ignore [evil]

;)

karia
01-Feb-08, 23:38
It has its benefits....BUT I mistaken put all my buddies on the ignore list once and thought nobody was speaking to me ....dozy Thumps! x

As If!:eek::eek:

TBH
01-Feb-08, 23:40
Ignore lists are a waste of time, Are those that are ignored so important to need being Ignored?

Thumper
01-Feb-08, 23:41
Aww bless ya Hun xx

Boozeburglar
01-Feb-08, 23:53
Doesn't anyone else except Karia and I have anything to say?

;)

dandod
01-Feb-08, 23:57
Doesn't anyone else except Karia and I have anything to say?

;)
maybe you are on everyones ignore list!![lol] only joking i have never used it but i am probably on a few peoples!!

Boozeburglar
02-Feb-08, 00:24
Still nothing? C'mon, what does everyone think?

anneoctober
02-Feb-08, 00:30
Have never used the "ignore" list, just stick wi me buddies. ;)

bop
02-Feb-08, 00:36
i havnt been annoyed enuf by any1 to add to ignore list... yet... but theres a 1st time for evrything!!! lol ;)

karia
02-Feb-08, 00:46
Have never used the "ignore" list, just stick wi me buddies. ;)

Hi Anne,

Buddy list -18

Ignore list -2

I am just fed up with folks arguing for the sake of it....life's too short!;)

TBH
02-Feb-08, 00:50
Hi Anne,

Buddy list -18

Ignore list -2

I am just fed up with folks arguing for the sake of it....life's too short!;)Will it improve your quality of life?

karia
02-Feb-08, 00:52
Will it improve your quality of life?

Yes indeed sir!

Thanks for being my 2k post..by the way!;)

Metalattakk
02-Feb-08, 00:56
Yes indeed sir!

Thanks for being my 2k post..by the way!;)

Ah, I knew there was a reason for this thread...

karia
02-Feb-08, 00:58
Ah, I knew there was a reason for this thread...

I wanted to tie up some loose ends.and that's what threads are for!;)

bop
02-Feb-08, 00:59
hello!! lol

Metalattakk
02-Feb-08, 01:05
I wanted to tie up some loose ends.and that's what threads are for!;)

Spamming the forums now? Shame on you. Shame. On. You.

TBH
02-Feb-08, 01:06
Yes indeed sir!

Thanks for being my 2k post..by the way!;)You are most welcome Kind lady.:D

karia
02-Feb-08, 01:10
Spamming the forums now? Shame on you. Shame. On. You.

:D..genuinely MA the ignore list can calm down those noises in the head!;)

Metalattakk
02-Feb-08, 01:12
Feel free to stick me on your ignore list, it matters little to me.

I'll continue as I please, thank you very much. If I feel a response is warranted, I'll offer it.

In this case, your blatant spamming to gain a milestone is a particularly puerile effort, even by your standards.

I've said it before, and I'm saying it again: Shame on you.

karia
02-Feb-08, 01:28
Metalattack,

As you know me so well you must be aware that I can talk about anything at length and often.

I needed no 'excuse' to hasten my last couple of posts to the landmark 2k!:roll:

I did however, wish to intimate to certain parties that I would not be entertaining their posts..ifanow..lest they were 'disturbed ' by my lack of response.

Enjoy your weekend.sticking pins in kids balloons or whatever floats yer boat!

buddy list = 18

ignore list = 3

:lol:

Metalattakk
02-Feb-08, 01:43
Metalattack,...

Dearie me, is it really worth continuing? My username is right in front of you, on your screen. Typos I can tolerate. You should have gone to Specsavers!

Enjoy your weekend.sticking pins in kids balloons or whatever floats yer boat!

Again, an unsurprisingly puerile response. How proud you must feel. If you were even half as good a WUM as you think you are, I'd be twice as likely to ignore you completely.

hotrod4
02-Feb-08, 08:04
Why has such a good thread that was quite funny descended into pettyness?
Cant see anything wrong with what karia put so dont see the need for childish mind games from people,maybe I am missing the point but some should go by the motto "live and let live" they may find life more interesting.
Personally have no one on buddy OR ignore list as I like to read what everyone puts whether I agree with them or not it gives a better prespective,but if someone bursts kids balloons with pins then I may change my opinion ;)

johno
02-Feb-08, 09:58
Hi Karia, congratulation,s on achieving the 2 k stage.
here,s to the 3rd k. happy posting.

johno xxx ps here,s a wee dram on me http://209.85.12.234/7289/61/emo/guiness.gif (javascript:add_smilie()

johno
02-Feb-08, 10:12
Hi Folks,

Having enjoyed the benefits of the 'buddy list' to check which of my mates are on-line..I have sadly misjudged the benefits of the 'Ignore List' which effectively allows you to 'zap' those who choose disruption over discussion and give yourself some peace from the 'yadda..yadda!' of the bigots and 'crazies'

It's not at all bad!

Should you taunt me and find I fail to respond...

.....you will have to..

..shout real loud.................!

still I won't hear you but I'tll give me a laugh to think about you 'mouthing' the words.;)

Thanks to the org for providing such a service..wish we could extend it to the rest of the world!:D
Hi, Karia, see where your coming from,but im not putting anyone on my ignore list
I want to know what my enemie,s are saying. you know, my enemies enemies are my friend,s , heh heh . that,s my philosophy ,and reckon it work,s. What id like know though is can i block someone from sending me private messages.?

Lolabelle
02-Feb-08, 10:16
I think I must be on Karia's ignore list, as she never acknowledges any of my posts on her threads or responds to any of my comments. :~(

So I guess she won't be reading this.... :eek:

PS, I have lots on my buddy list, but none on my ignore, as I like reading peoples comments, even if they disagree with me, or I don't like what they are saying. (or what "I" think they are saying. )

Angela
02-Feb-08, 10:52
I have nobody on my ignore list, no matter how often or how fiercely I might disagree with what they usually have to say.

That way, I can choose to argue the point...or not!

I don't think the forum's here just for me to chat with my buddies -and no, I won't divulge how many I have on my list! Sometimes an Orger I'm convinced I'll never agree with really surprises me with a post that I feel is absolutely spot on!! :eek: :D

Sorry, karia, it's your choice obviously, but I can't agree with you on this one.

j4bberw0ck
02-Feb-08, 11:32
Metalattack, enjoy your weekend.sticking pins in kids balloons or whatever floats yer boat!

buddy list = 18

ignore list = 3

Dearie me, is it really worth continuing? Again, an unsurprisingly puerile response. How proud you must feel. If you were even half as good a WUM as you think you are, I'd be twice as likely to ignore you completely.

OK, now I've got it. You two're married, aren't you? Awwww........ innit sweet? :lol:

karia
02-Feb-08, 12:13
Sometimes an Orger I'm convinced I'll never agree with really surprises me with a post that I feel is absolutely spot on!!

Totally with you on that Angela...but in some cases you just know that 'meeting of minds' ain't ever going to come and it saves on endless pointless arguments and bickering.

I see it as a useful tool in blood pressure management!;)

Am now locking this thread...thanks to all for your contributions (well the ones I could see!):lol: