PDA

View Full Version : Hen Night !!!

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 20:52
How old is "too old" to attend a hen party? I've got one tomorrow starting at 4.30pm - till late!! Having asked the question, I attended one last year in Inverness and had a brilliant time, but this is on "home" ground and I'm wondering if peeps are "ageist" up here? :roll:

bluelady
01-Feb-08, 21:02
nah not at all, anyway yer as old as yer feel, its when yer stop feeling yer too old ;) enjoy yerself

karia
01-Feb-08, 21:10
How old is "too old" to attend a hen party? I've got one tomorrow starting at 4.30pm - till late!! Having asked the question, I attended one last year in Inverness and had a brilliant time, but this is on "home" ground and I'm wondering if peeps are "ageist" up here?

That's outrageous Anne...its the over 40's that make hen night's fun...the 'so called young' are way too inhibited!:roll:

Show 'em how it's done my friend!;)

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 21:15
That's outrageous Anne...its the over 40's that make hen night's fun...the 'so called young' are way too inhibited!

Show 'em how it's done my friend!
YEEESSSS! I was hoping you'd say that........:evil

karia
01-Feb-08, 21:23
YEEESSSS! I was hoping you'd say that........:evil

Talk to Thumper, I am sure she can find you an 'interesting' outfit...

.....If she ever finds her keys!;)

ak1
01-Feb-08, 21:43
i took my 73 year old granny on my hen night and she was first on the dance floor in skinandis:lol: everyone thought she was great so don't think u need worry

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 21:59
i took my 73 year old granny on my hen night and she was first on the dance floor in skinandis:lol: everyone thought she was great so don't think u need worry
What's your granny doing tomorrow night?? :D

Thumper
01-Feb-08, 22:03
Wear the ears Anne!!!!!!!and have a blast!!!!!!:) [lol] xxxxxx

anneoctober
01-Feb-08, 22:07
Wear the ears Anne!!!!!!!and have a blast!!!!!![lol] xxxxxx
I was going to, Thumper, but then I discovered that my pair don't flash........... [lol]

Thumper
01-Feb-08, 22:10
Well mine do ;)...but you know that already!....maybe the flashing could come from somewhere else :eek:....get out woman and show them how to party!xx

bop
01-Feb-08, 22:33
ur neva too old for a gud nite out and dont let any1 tell u different!!! lol :D

u go and i bet u cud show the young uns how to party!!! lol :D

johno
01-Feb-08, 22:45
hey Anne, you go out an show em, have a hoot http://209.85.12.234/7289/61/emo/greet006.gif (javascript:add_smilie()

NLP
01-Feb-08, 22:48
you're never too old to party, enjoy yourself. mind to tell us all the good bits.

Lindsay
02-Feb-08, 10:15
its a shame you cant come to the Ladies Night in Lybster, that would be great for your hen night. xx

Live everyday like its your last!!!!!!!!!!!!

bobandag16
02-Feb-08, 12:25
its a shame you cant come to the Ladies Night in Lybster, that would be great for your hen night. xx

Live everyday like its your last!!!!!!!!!!!!
i had a girlie night in . great night. i a man 88 this year. hope to have more. sorry cannot travel.

nanoo
02-Feb-08, 12:55
How old is "too old" to attend a hen party? I've got one tomorrow starting at 4.30pm - till late!! Having asked the question, I attended one last year in Inverness and had a brilliant time, but this is on "home" ground and I'm wondering if peeps are "ageist" up here? :roll:
You get out there girl and show the young uns what the word party means. Party Animal. Registration Takes Years. Perhaps in a few years time they will get their diploma, just like yours. Meantime have a great night and have a few Cocktails on me. :lol:

braalterr903
02-Feb-08, 13:56
GO for it life to worry about you age

braalterr903
02-Feb-08, 14:00
sorry that was to say to you go for it as life to short to worry what others think go for it.

anneoctober
02-Feb-08, 14:39
Guys, thanks for your encouragement - however it's too late........... THE Hen Night T shirts are HERE:lol: I feel a "Thurso Debacle" coming on, unlike Tugs last week, we may be in the Sunday Post for some not so aspiring deeds...........:eek:

Thumper
02-Feb-08, 14:40
Make sure you put your thermals on Anne....its cold oot :eek: x

trix
02-Feb-08, 15:27
hev a great nite anne, we'l be hearin aboot it tomorrow....or maybe monday, dependin on how good a time ye hev ;):lol:

anneoctober
09-Feb-08, 23:20
hev a great nite anne, we'l be hearin aboot it tomorrow....or maybe monday, dependin on how good a time ye hev
oooohhh Trix, Saturday night was FANDABBYDOZY! Unfortunately , sunday was less so.....:eek: First hangover I've had in 20 years, now I mind why I dinna drink too much......., but I hev til say it was worth it!![lol]