PDA

View Full Version : The One Stop Shop

jac1791
01-Feb-08, 11:21
The One Stop Shop now has PAY POINT so we can pay our bills, get our electric and gas without having to walk down town........

sadam
01-Feb-08, 12:35
tell me more,,, where about is it and how many have used it? What like?

nanoo
01-Feb-08, 13:05
The one stop shop has had this facility for some time now, as has the local Post Office. That's the one that they want to close down. I notice in the local paper this morning that K.McNab has a letter in, asking as many as possible to go to the meeting in the primary school on Monday 4th Feb at 6 O'clock, to show solidarity against the closure. Hopefully it will be well attended as the closure of this P.O. is going to hurt a lot of folk as well as businesses in the area. I'll be there anyway.:~(

weeksider
01-Feb-08, 14:41
Well Done and Good Luck to Dootry & Rab:Razz:Razz
Miss your scones/crack Dot

jac1791
01-Feb-08, 15:03
they got this pay point in only on TUESDAY!!!!

nanoo
01-Feb-08, 16:05
they got this pay point in only on TUESDAY!!!!
Sorry about that jac1791, my OH just informed me that until this week you could only get gas and electric from them. It's good to know you can use it for other things as well. do you know if you can pay your tv licence on it (fornightly payments on a card) at the moment i have to go over to Meiklejohns for this. Once again, jac1791, my apologies to you for that mistake.:confused

jac1791
01-Feb-08, 17:43
yes nanno as far i know you can - i'll ask my mum when I see her later and let you know