PDA

View Full Version : In search of Ms Bula

nawthun
31-Jan-08, 03:38
Hello everyone! I'm new to the forum and wanted to make myself known. I'm a Yank who was stationed at the Navy base in Thurso 1963-1967 and again from 1975-1979. I have lots of fond-fond memories of Thurso, Caithness and especially, the people!! I, along with my wife, are retired and now living in the Republic of Panama.
I would be grateful to know if anyone can help me locate an "ole heart throb" from the 1960's? Her name was Nancy Robinson, but she later married and became Nancy Fogo (or Foggo, not sure). If memory serves me right, and believe me - senility is knocking at the door lately, I think she was from the Castletown area?
I'd very much like to strike up communications with her.

Thanks very much for any help.
And I yearn to return to Caithness, the pubs and the 8-some reels!!

The Honourable Mr. Knubbe

plumber
31-Jan-08, 08:46
Nancy is married to Alister, and they live in Dunnet

Torvaig
31-Jan-08, 09:03
Welcome to the org. As you can understand, to follow internet guidlines we cannot give out someone's personal details online but I will get in touch with Nancy and let her know someone is looking for her, cheers :)

ciderally
31-Jan-08, 18:45
hi and welcome to you and the missus...xx its because of that base that most of my mates are now in the usa ..mind you i am married to a yank myself xx