PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Beadle has died

scorrie
30-Jan-08, 20:02
Not one of my favourites but he did a lot of fundraising for charities:-

http://news.sky.com/skynews/article/0,,30100-1303300,00.html

karia
30-Jan-08, 20:10
With you on that scorrie...part of our 'experience' as a generation though.

anneoctober
30-Jan-08, 20:19
What a shock. I did n't realise he was so ill. 59 years of age, actually thats no age at all. His poor family...............

EDDIE
30-Jan-08, 20:19
i think the first time i seen him on tv was on game for a laugh that was in the eightys

Gizmo
30-Jan-08, 20:22
I really dont understand why he got such a bad rap from the media, he was great on shows like 'Game For A Laugh' 'Beadles About' & 'You've Been Framed', he was a big part of my saturday night tv entertainment as a kid and i always enjoyed his humour.

R.I.P Jeremy

northener
30-Jan-08, 20:22
Nah,

Just as they lower him into the ground, the lid will fly off and he'll be laid there with a microphone in his hand.......

Gizmo
30-Jan-08, 20:28
i think the first time i seen him on tv was on game for a laugh that was in the eightys

Sorry to go off topic here but EDDIE, look at how many posts you have now done...666...and your name is EDDIE, any Iron Maiden fan will know where i'm going with this now.....Dont post under that username again, create a new one and leave that old account alone 'Just For Laughs'.....in memory of Jeremy Beadle....awww back on topic.

Gizmo
30-Jan-08, 20:31
Nah,

Just as they lower him into the ground, the lid will fly off and he'll be laid there with a microphone in his hand.......

Then everyone will cheer and give him a big hand....or will it be a little one? ;)

bluelady
31-Jan-08, 01:12
he looks quite poorly in his picture. He was good at his game. RIP

trix
31-Jan-08, 02:43
R.I.P Jeremy

aye ditto....:(

Ash
31-Jan-08, 08:57
such a shame :(

mccaugm
31-Jan-08, 10:55
He was a great presenter, if a little dated in his approach. I remember noticing that his hands looked a little odd. It turned out that he had polio as a child and that caused one hand to be a lot smaller than the other. I was amazed that he had done so much for charity. He must have done this in a very quiet way as few people seemed to know about it.

RIP....

Green_not_greed
31-Jan-08, 11:13
Nah,

Now that really made me laugh! Sadly, I don't think it will be the case.

Liz
31-Jan-08, 12:57
How nice to see a celebrity quietly raising raising funds for charities without any fuss. RIP Jeremy.

trix
31-Jan-08, 20:28
jeremy beadle hes bin found deid next til a single glove.

detectives dina ken 'e cause o' deith but suspect 'e glove mite o' hed a small hand inid.....

karia
31-Jan-08, 20:32
jeremy beadle hes bin found deid next til a single glove.

detectives dina ken 'e cause o' deith but suspect 'e glove mite o' hed a small hand inid.....

At's wicked, sick an' very, very funny!

He'd have laughed!;)

Dog-eared
31-Jan-08, 21:03
:lol::lol:

Davoguthrie
31-Jan-08, 21:04
Now that really made me laugh! Sadly, I don't think it will be the case.

Apperantly they are showing Jeremy Beadles Funeral Live from the Crem, it will be called 'You've Been Flamed!'[lol]

No, on a serious note it's a shame he was'nt that old & I used to enjoy his shows, We should'nt take the mick eh! 'Because next time it could be You' Lol!:eek: