PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Raven.

nanoo
30-Jan-08, 12:31
CONGRATULATIONS RAVEN. It was lovely to see the local paper print a piece about your recent win and also include the pictures as well. I thought it also deservered a little bit of attention right here on the org, so your many fans could also add their congratulations on a more personal note, to you as well. I am delighted that you won because your photographs tell a story when you view them(for me they do anyway)i never tire of looking at them. Keep up the good work raven and i'm sure you will go on to bigger and better things in the future. ;) Good luck. :roll: lol.

Raven
30-Jan-08, 13:56
Thanks nanoo, you are a very kind lass!
I guess most of the "regulars" in the photo section have send their conga rats in the other fred already :-))
I always find it nice to see my stuff in papers and magazines. I always send it home to my folks so that they can see it and be proud of me too :-))

astroman
01-Feb-08, 00:13
I'd like to add my congratulations. Your win and recognition for your fabulous work is well deserved. It never fails to amaze me how you manage to produce such atmospheric scenes.

I've just joined the forums but have been enjoying viewing the many excellent photos posted by you and others on the forum for the last couple of months. Hopefully viewing all this good work can inspire a few good photos to be composed through my camera.

Keep up the good work.