PDA

View Full Version : The Cross

chocolatechip
29-Jan-08, 18:15
Hey There Everyone, Just Let You Know That The Cross In Lybster Is The Best Place To Eat In Lybster. I Know The People Personally And They Are Lovely. And They Treat You Really Well. I Really Recommend Them For Fish And Chips And Their Speacial Dinners:d

percy toboggan
29-Jan-08, 18:49
Hey There Everyone, Just Let You Know That The Cross In Lybster Is The Best Place To Eat In Lybster. I Know The People Personally And They Are Lovely. And They Treat You Really Well. I Really Recommend Them For Fish And Chips And Their Speacial Dinners:d

SOLD! next time I'm up there I'll be in for a battered Hddock!. Do your chippies have steak puddin's that far north?...or maybe The Cross' is a pub?

bop
29-Jan-08, 18:52
know shes got a mean steak n kiddney pie, puff pastry n all the trimmings on the menu at the moment!!!

ak1
29-Jan-08, 20:57
is it real chips?? used to b frozen!!

bop
29-Jan-08, 21:04
whatever u prefere,if u want real chips just tell her when ordering and she'll make them,

chocolatechip
30-Jan-08, 13:38
Yeah Bop she has got a mean steak and kidney pie on the menu at the minute because my gran and myself was on Monday evening and we had that for our dinner and it was really tasty. I really like puddings that she does too, chocolate puddle pudding is yummy it's a chocolate sponge with chocolate in the middle and then on the top she pours cream hence the name:D