PDA

View Full Version : The Atom

Saveman
29-Jan-08, 14:25
Has anyone seen this program?

I thought it was incredible. I have studied a bit about the atom before but this program explained the ins and outs of it very well. It is staggering to think about the amount of power within each atom in every piece of matter in the universe.....and the power needed to create the different elements....

justine
29-Jan-08, 17:21
Has anyone seen this program?

I thought it was incredible. I have studied a bit about the atom before but this program explained the ins and outs of it very well. It is staggering to think about the amount of power within each atom in every piece of matter in the universe.....and the power needed to create the different elements....

Caught the second one last night.It is mind blowing exactly what happens up above us every second of the day...

People seem to forget that this is the creation of all the things we know this day...

Enjoyed it....It was a bit confusing for me as i am not quite up with atoms nurons and protons, but after a statement in the program gave me a clearer picture.

"There are more atoms in one glass of water,Than there are glasses of water in all the earths oceans put together.Gives you quite a reality check...

bekisman
29-Jan-08, 17:34
You mean the top, bottom, upper, lower, charm and strange ?A Great programme!