PDA

View Full Version : Missing Cat

Kar63
29-Jan-08, 10:43
can anyone help plz!! grey cat missing from 10 East End, new to the area so probably lost its bearings,, short haired, (with siamese looking face) answers to the name of "SMOKEY" any information or sightings, please telephone Kerry or Bryan on 603584 thanx

Ash
29-Jan-08, 11:24
hope u find ur cat :( xx

Kar63
29-Jan-08, 11:44
thanx ash xx its actually ma nieces cat, shes heartbroken over it :( but hopefully somebody has seen it .

Cattach
29-Jan-08, 13:20
can anyone help plz!! grey cat missing from 10 East End, new to the area so probably lost its bearings,, short haired, (with siamese looking face) answers to the name of "SMOKEY" any information or sightings, please telephone Kerry or Bryan on 603584 thanx

Back to the top - hope you find the cat.

Liz
29-Jan-08, 13:41
Sorry to hear that Smokey is missing and know how worried your niece must be.
I am a volunteer with the local Cats Protection so will take details and let her know if the cat is seen.
We have a website, www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk (http://forum.caithness.org/go.php?url=http://www.caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk), where you can send a photo and info which will be put in the Missing section.
It is is possible that Smokey has been shut in somewhere (the biggest majority of cats who go missing are) so check all outbuildings in the area. Also would be a good idea to put posters up in the area and contact the Vet Surgery and SSPCA.

Liz
29-Jan-08, 14:59
How long has Smokey been missing?

Kar63
29-Jan-08, 15:11
thanx 4 the info liz, i wil get couple o pics organised nd put them in a few shop windows nd 1 up2 the vets as well as the cat protection site... Smokey has been missin for 2 days now :~( its not long i no, but its the not noin thats awful.

Liz
29-Jan-08, 15:46
You are very welcome.
I completely understand as I have had cats go missing on a few occasions and,as you said,it is the not knowing which is awful!
Hopefully Smokey is just a bit disorientated and will come home soon or someone will spot her.
You said she is new to the area. Where did she come from originally as some cats go back to old premises?

Kar63
30-Jan-08, 10:59
Smokey originally from west banks avenue, wnt dwn ystday bt no sign unfortunately:~(, keeping ma fingers crossed tho, somebody thinks they may hav seen him round huddart st area :)

Liz
30-Jan-08, 12:21
Sorry that you didn't find Smokey at his old house (have you asked the new residents to keep a look out?) but glad that there was a possible sighting in Huddart Street.
I take it that Smokey has been neutered?

nanoo
30-Jan-08, 12:37
Hi Kar63, i have noticed today that Smokey has been seen in the Huddart st area. I just thought i'd let you know that i will keep a sharp eye open for him as i live nearby. I have cats of my own, so i know exactly what you are going through. Hopefully with all the friends we have on the org, Smokey will be home again soon.;)

Kar63
30-Jan-08, 19:23
GOOD NEWS!!!! SMOKEY has been found :D we went bk dwn to west banks today, shouted on him 4 a few mins then just as we were ready to take off out came smokey from a neighbours garden :Razz im still puzzled as to how he found his way from eastend all the way bk dwn to westbanks, cause wen he stayed there the furthest he went was the front door!!!! he looks really gd bt a bit scared nd really hungry..... his brother was so happy to see him he smothered him in kisses, thanx again to all who were looking out for him, it was very much appreciated xxxx

carasmam
30-Jan-08, 19:43
Wahay, another happy ending :D

Liz
30-Jan-08, 19:59
I am absolutely chuffed that you found Smokey!!!
Cats have been known to travel hundreds of miles to back to their old house!

lady penelope
30-Jan-08, 22:42
So pleased Smokey has been found safe and well. :)

nanoo
30-Jan-08, 22:43
I'm absolutely delighted that Smokey is back home now, safe and sound. Lots of TLC will do the trick. Yet another success story. Marvelous. ;)